WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates : BVS 52.39M | Zootopia 20M | Wedding 11.13M | God's Not Dead 8.1M | Sun Rth - Bvs 12 or 14.2, Zoo 5.3, MBFGW2 2.8, GND2 2

14 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

Evolving? From its already intended target audience? Huh?

CBM' s have to evolve or die.

Successful Westerns in the 1960's and later were quite different from those in the 1940's and 50's.

Just as an example.

7 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

sophie's choice is a pretty common saying guys. i've heard it in england and the us. 

It was just bizarre that he would use it in the context of which film format he should see a movie in. Oh well, it was just a bad use of a heavy phrase.

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

It was just bizarre that he would use it in the context of which film format he should see a movie in. Oh well, it was just a bad use of a heavy phrase.

people use "drink the kool aid" for any trivial thing too.

Edited by CoolioD1

• Community Manager
Ok, I'll be impressed by that number for BvS. 

And just LOL at God's Not Dead. Maybe they'll try and get a third one going on kickstarter like Atlas Shrugged.

God's Not Dead 3: where Christians defend themselves from the secular humanist conspiracy at the Hague court. Finally they'll bring the most powerful Democrat ever down for violating human rights all while proving that God is not dead.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So this is looking at a 65% drop, which is in line with how MOS dropped when it was out. It's interesting how Variety has it at $18M for Friday but has it doing $58M and DL has it at $18.5M but has it doing as much as $63M....

• Like 1