WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates : BVS 52.39M | Zootopia 20M | Wedding 11.13M | God's Not Dead 8.1M | Sun Rth - Bvs 12 or 14.2, Zoo 5.3, MBFGW2 2.8, GND2 2

14 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Variety's multiplier is a bit smarter than DHD's, I think. Assuming it holds between 18-19m, it's probably in the 58-60m range depending on Saturday's jump.

Okay that would make sense then. I just thought it was odd that they were $5M apart for the overall WE when their Friday's were only $500K apart lol 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Gonna re-watch Super 8 in preparation for the new MYSTERY BOX masterpiece by JJ Abrams :D 

Reveal hidden contents

Lol 10 Cloverfield Lane is nothing like Super 8 either. Since I'm sure you've never seen it before, watch Rob Reiner's Misery (based on the Stephen King book and starring James Caan and an Oscar-winning Kathy Bates) instead. It's closer in tone to that movie for the most part.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SWXII said:

I know somebody who claims Dustin Hoffman is a better actress. 

i was reading a story from meryl the other day about how on the set of Kramer v. Kramer: Dawn of That Kid's Therapy  hoffman was all about slapping her and making her cry by talking shit about john cazale and calling her by his ex wife's name and stuff. dude sounds like a straight up ass. like Laurence Olivier told him on marathon man "try acting... it's much easier"

• Like 3

Should I watch Zootopia this Monday? It's my theater's cheap Monday, and the last animation I've watched on theaters was Big Hero Six. Not sure if I'll enjoy this, I'm a midlle age's man with Tele's age inside my soul. I'm not old, I'm ancient. :sadben:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bishop54 said:

I'm kinda hoping for a west coast collapse and $16.75M. :jeb!:

Perhaps if Gods not dead 2 is opening bigger than expected on the west coast.

All things are possible.

1 minute ago, iJackSparrow said:

Should I watch Zootopia this Monday? It's my theater's cheap Monday, and the last animation I've watched on theaters was Big Hero Six. Not sure if I'll enjoy this, I'm a midlle age's man with Tele's age inside my soul. I'm not old, I'm ancient. :sadben:

You haven't fucking seen it yet? Fucking see it now!