Kalo

Black Widow | July 9 2021 | ScarJo secures the bag from Disney

4 minutes ago, Durden said:

‘Black Widow’ Ironically Lands ‘Red Sparrow’ Production Designer – Shoots In 2019?

Maria Djurkovic credits also include Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, The Intimation Game, and The Snowman.

https://omegaunderground.com/2018/05/23/black-widow-ironically-lands-red-sparrow-production-designer-shoots-in-2019/

Never seen or even heard of that movie, but I hope it wasn't another Snowman.

20 minutes ago, John Marston said:

Since Scarlett Johansson isn’t a very good actress it’s going to be hard for her to carry this film by herself. Better get some good co stars and talent behind the  camera 

There has been plenty enough evidence that these characters don't necessarily require amazing actors to work. Gal Gadot, Chris Evans, Hemsworth, even Cavill...are all so-so actors that still managed to wonderfully embody Wonder Woman, Captain America, and Thor. I cannot imagine anyone but them playing those roles in the near future.

And I genuinely believe that, while ScarJo isn't a great actress, she is charismatic enough to pull off a solid solo BW adventure.

33 minutes ago, StevenG said:

There has been plenty enough evidence that these characters don't necessarily require amazing actors to work. Gal Gadot, Chris Evans, Hemsworth, even Cavill...are all so-so actors that still managed to wonderfully embody Wonder Woman, Captain America, and Thor. I cannot imagine anyone but them playing those roles in the near future.

And I genuinely believe that, while ScarJo isn't a great actress, she is charismatic enough to pull off a solid solo BW adventure.

Hemsworth is a really good actor.

Edited by MCKillswitch123

1 hour ago, John Marston said:

Since Scarlett Johansson isn’t a very good actress it’s going to be hard for her to carry this film by herself. Better get some good co stars and talent behind the  camera 

WHAAAT???

Nominated for 4 Golden Globes. Another 38 wins & 136 nominations.

Lost in Translation

Under the Skin

Her

Ghost World

Girl with a Pearl Earring

Lucy

• Like 5

Johansson is great, if anything the problem is that her last few MCU movies haven't given her anything to do acting-wise except stand around looking serious and deliver clipped dialogue. Winter Soldier is the only one that allowed different sides of her to shine through. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Jake Gittes said:

I hope you find the richness and complexity of my posts to be a pure pleasure to experience. 

They're so good, filled with on-target dialogue that's as explosive as any wartime munitions. Top notch!

• Thanks 1

Just now, aabattery said:

They're so good, filled with on-target dialogue that's as explosive as any wartime munitions. Top notch!

Thank you, got the quote for my most valuable poster campaign next year

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

that really was one of those films that just immediately ceased to exist after that year's oscars finished.

A shame since Turing and his story deserved something more memorable. 

But it existed long enough to get it's director that big paycheck and budget for Passengers.  :sick: