kayumanggi

CATS | DIGITAL FUR TECH TO LOSE 113.2M IN LITTER BOX | December 20, 2019 | #ReleaseTheButtholeCut

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

I wonder if Catnip is a song by Taylor coming out on Friday, too? She's the only one who posted that.

There's rumours she's releasing a promo single this week so it's definitely possibility. If she does I wonder is it a song from her album unconnected to Cats or something she wrote for the movie👀. Maybe it's too early to release anything from the movie though

Just now, Lucas said:

SO CLOOOOOSE, how can CGI fur combined with those amazing dance moves possibly not look hysterical.

don't worry Tom Hooper's saying they have state of the art  D I G I T A L  F U R  T E C H N O L O G Y

7 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

weird thing i noticed is that none of those people look like cats. and I thought this movie was pushing boundaries by doing Fly-esque experiments on the cast by fusing them with cat DNA.

In typical Tom Hooper fashion, watch this disappoint in an unfathomable manner by just having normal people symbolizing Cats or whatever