kayumanggi

CATS | DIGITAL FUR TECH TO LOSE 113.2M IN LITTER BOX | December 20, 2019 | #ReleaseTheButtholeCut

3 minutes ago, Mekanos said:

Not convinced this movie actually exists and isn't a huge scam.

Exactly.  It's actually the new movie in the Cloverfield franchise where alien cats take over 

• Haha 1

Finally watched the BTS. Not gonna lie, all tea no shade, I am impressed. It was an impressive video package. 

And then I remember it is CATS and I just laaaaugh

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Knock It Off 1

There really is only 2 ways this can go. This;

On 7/16/2019 at 12:16 PM, Lucas said:

A massive curveball would be if it somehow looks amazing and revolutionises effects for the future of cinema.

or what we all hope it'll be.

4 minutes ago, MrPink said:

This seems like a parody of a BTS video that might be played as a skit at an awards show, and they drew names out of a hat to participate. Except everybody is taking it very seriously.

Top 10 Anime Betrayals

9 hours ago, captainwondyful said:

Corden is such an asshole. And his schtick’s tiresome. It was fun when he first came on the scene. But the Tonys this year?  Terrible. 

He does seem like a huge attention whore desperate for celebrity. Reminds me a lot of Fallon. 

• Like 1

I wonder if Cats is successful, if we may finally Sunset Boulevard as a movie musical. The only other musicals of Andrew Lloyd Webber that could feasibly work as a movie are an animated Starlight Express, Joseph or perhaps School of Rock.

38 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

I wonder if Cats is successful, if we may finally Sunset Boulevard as a movie musical. The only other musicals of Andrew Lloyd Webber that could feasibly work as a movie are an animated Starlight Express, Joseph or perhaps School of Rock.

Starlight Express would basically be a Thomas musical.

44 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

I wonder if Cats is successful, if we may finally Sunset Boulevard as a movie musical. 

IT.  IS.  COMING. Glenn Close rage fast tracked it after her Wife Oscar lost probably 2021 since 2020 will have West Side Story and In The Heights to compete with. 

• Like 1

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

sunset boulevard is a terrible musical. one of ALW's worst and that's saying something. i think glenn close needs to rethink her Oscar tactics. she should try acting in Good Movies. 

Maybe she'll get lucky with that Netflix movie opposite fellow multiple time Oscar loser Amy Adams from Ron Howard coming next year lol.