kayumanggi

CATS | DIGITAL FUR TECH TO LOSE 113.2M IN LITTER BOX | December 20, 2019 | #ReleaseTheButtholeCut

You know what? Fuck it, I'm unironically excited for this, even if it's terrible it's still gonna be be one of the most unique and experimental movies in recent memory. Like every single thing I see makes it sound even more bizarre in interesting way. I love the cast (except Corden, fuck that guy) and how earnestly they take this. I also love how much Taylor has developed as a dancer, I noticed it already during Rep tour, she was never as bad as twitter liked to pretend but she's genuinely pretty damn good these days. I don't know how any of this is gonna work but sign me the fuck up!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Only thing keeping me from being unironically hyped for this movie is Taylor Swift and James Corden. Both of them can't act for shit.

I mean Taylor has done very little acting, most of it years ago and never in a leading role like this so it's difficult to say how it's gonna go. I think she was bad in Valentine's day (but everyone was bad in that movie) but good in CSI and SNL and her stage presence and acting in music videos is always great. I'm probably biased being a fan but I think there's potential there, we'll see. Corden is genuinely terrible though and I will never understand how he has a career.

16 minutes ago, Alli said:

i like corden. i think he's genuinely talented. his skits are very good

yah I don't get  the hate for him. He seem rally talented from the skits I see him do on his late show and his tony award opening. 

I guess I have to admit he's occasionally funny. I think much of the hate towards Corden comes more from his personality, like he is apparently really full of himself and kissing famous people's ass but treats everyone who isn't celeb like trash, advocated a lower pay for late night writers etc. There are lots of stories of him being a douche like that one where he was on the plane with heaphones on and ignored a woman and her crying baby for the whole flight, but when they landed it turned out they were actually his own wife and baby lol

1 hour ago, bleachella said:

You know what? Fuck it, I'm unironically excited for this, even if it's terrible it's still gonna be be one of the most unique and experimental movies in recent memory. Like every single thing I see makes it sound even more bizarre in interesting way. I love the cast (except Corden, fuck that guy) and how earnestly they take this. I also love how much Taylor has developed as a dancer, I noticed it already during Rep tour, she was never as bad as twitter liked to pretend but she's genuinely pretty damn good these days. I don't know how any of this is gonna work but sign me the fuck up!

Except, Midsommar just came out!

• Haha 1