kayumanggi

CATS | DIGITAL FUR TECH TO LOSE 113.2M IN LITTER BOX | December 20, 2019 | #ReleaseTheButtholeCut

5 minutes ago, TMP said:

Do I wait the extra day... or do I see the bootleg first... decisions...

If you go on Thursday, you'll experience its magic on the big screen in surround sound (y'know, if you actually get it and Uni doesn't do Trolls 2 or whatever)

Just now, Slambros said:

Putting the Cats trailer in front of The Lion King should be a no-brainer when considering how both of them are popular Broadway shows.

wish the animals in Lion King '19 looked humanoid 

Just now, TMP said:

wish the animals in Lion King '19 looked humanoid 

tbh if I wanted to produce a live-action Lion King, I would have gotten Julie Taymor to do it and have her re-create her vision from the Broadway show, costumes and all. It would make way less money, but it'd be cool.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

I don't get it. if Cats is getting online trailer Friday than it won't be attached with TLK, no? usually they release days before attaching. 

It will be. Just the only way to see it before then will be seeing The Lion King. Disney wins, once again.

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

It will be. Just the only way to see it before then will be seeing The Lion King. Disney wins, once again.

Cats will single handedly destroy Mickey's Law

7 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

I don't get it. if Cats is getting online trailer Friday than it won't be attached with TLK, no? usually they release days before attaching. 

They may be fearful of online criticism. Disney attempted to quietly unveil their design of the genie in Aladdin during the Grammy ceremony. In the same way, Universal may be banking on a large amount of people to see the trailer in the theater before watching it on the internet--that way, casuals who aren't as concerned with the internet may not be able to go into watching the trailer with any pre-concieved expectations.