kayumanggi

CATS | DIGITAL FUR TECH TO LOSE 113.2M IN LITTER BOX | December 20, 2019 | #ReleaseTheButtholeCut

1 minute ago, CoolEric258 said:

This really needed a furry consultant or something. This could have gone full furry trash, but it's totally made by an outsider's perspective.

you can't tell me there isn't furry fanart of taylor swift that looks just like this

D_yaStgUEAAQtLo.jpg

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JB33 said:

Yeah I wasn't indoctrinated in CATS with the play or whatever else so this does nothing for me. Glad you guys are all loving it though! It'll be interesting to see how it plays at Christmas.

I am pretty sure this is getting an almost universal "what the fuck is this" reaction, so I don't think the CATS indoctrination is as widespread as you are suggesting.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Knock It Off 1

4 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Good god man.

Byron Howard is literally a gay furry, he made a movie that was made for #TheCulture and that movie made a billion dollars. You can say otherwise, but y'all know I'm right.

• Haha 1

Just now, Lucas said:

Do you think there is even a small part of Tom Hooper that thinks maybe it didn't turn out quite like he had hoped?

honestly i hope he kept the receipt for all that digital fur technology he bought.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mekanos said:

Are you volunteering for the job?

_050920300_latestcb20190309130304path-pr

This, Lion King and Sonic are giving me so much anxiety. You got dudes who would spend something like $350 for fursuits, so you know those dudes will pay to see something like 10 times. But they just don't want to get them in the theater. Shameful!

• Haha 1