FlashMaster659

Tuesday #s: (Gitesh) Dory $14.7M

Great jump for Dory(+44%) from Monday. It's lead over TS3 has ballooned to 67M and that's only going to continue. Shrek 2 animation record is absolutely locked with a very good shot at 500M+. My current projection 525-530M final total.

• Like 9

Just now, druv10 said:

Great jump for Dory(+44%) from Monday. It's lead over TS3 has ballooned to 67M and that's only going to continue. Shrek 2 animation record is absolutely locked with a very good shot at 500M+. My current projection 525-530M final total.

Perfect! B)

reminder: there's a little over a day left to vote in this week's Most Anticipated Movies thread

http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/topic/667-box-office-theorys-most-anticipated-films-rogue-one-1/?do=findComment&comment=2585591

Not many folks have been voting over the last few weeks, so that means that relatively, your vote counts for more.

All you have to do is post your top 10 movies coming out in the next 12 months.

• Like 3

I'm guessing the other studios haven't released their numbers yet because they're too embarrassed. I mean you can't top a 40% bump at this point in time lol 

Edited by Nova
  • Like 2

Great Tuesday Jump.... looking at the past....

Wednesday 9.94 (-30%)

Thursday 8.94 (-10%) 3 Films opening at 6 & 7 for previews will take a bite out of everything including IMAX

Friday 11.629 (+30%) Dory loses IMAX +3 new films +Gangbuster weekdays = smaller Friday

Saturday 14.537 (+25%)

Sunday 12.356 (-15%)

The Last Time the 3rd was on Sunday (2011) the drops were "smaller" than normal but not out of this world same with Monday the 4th

Weekend: 38.52

Monday: 7.413 (-40%)

Four Day: 45.93m