DAJK

Weekend Actuals: Sully 35M, WTBB 14.2M, DB 8.25M, SS 5.72M

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

In other news, Ewan McGregor's directorial debut (American Pastoral) is getting panned at Toronto. Chris Evans and Ryan Gosling will welcome him with open arms to the group of actors who failed in their first outings behind the camera.

I like Before We Go, slight but rather charming and quite pretty to look even aside from the cast. B)

Actors as Directors? There are tons and always have been in every era

Charlie Chaplin, Buster Keaton, Orson Welles, Ernst Lubitsch,  Vittorio De Sica, Charles Laughton (made just one spectacular film),  Laurence Olivier, Robert Redford, Warren Beatty, Marlon Brando, Gene Kelly, Bob Fossee, Dennis Hopper, John Cassavettes, Ron Howard, Sydney Pollack, Jody Foster, Sean Penn, Sarah Poley, Robert DeNiro, Carl Reiner, Rob Reiner, Ben Stiller, Danny DeVito, Albert Brooks, Penny Marshall,  George Clooney etc etc...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

Snowden is getting mediocre reviews. Sorry JGL, but this is gonna be another miserable flop.

Can't wait for it to be out and over with already. I'm sick of seeing ads for it everywhere, even when I'm playing games on my phone <_<

(Admittedly, I laughed most of the time I see trailers/promos. It looks hilarious to me for some reasons) 

• Like 1

Saw Don't Breathe earlier at the theater. Very good movie, but some people in the audience don't have any common sense nor respect others whatsoever. Like this group of two couples nearby just took pictures of the film, and filmed it on their iPad and would not shut up. But other than that with the film I really liked it and it was very intense at some parts like

near rape scene. And I also enjoyed the cast especially the blind man and Jane Levy they both had some human to their characters as well as the alex guy who tries to help. B+

• Like 1

One of the Russos brothers started out as an actor, he is in in Civil War.

Natalie Portman just directed a movie.

Elizabeth Banks directed Pitch Perfect 2.

And when Jlaw directs her first feature (she has been talking about wanting to direct since forever), the world will be amazed, be ready for it.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 5

Saw Don't Breathe earlier at the theater. Very good movie, but some people in the audience don't have any common sense nor respect others whatsoever. Like this group of two couples nearby just took pictures of the film, and filmed it on their iPad and would not shut up. But other than that with the film I really liked it and it was very intense at some parts like

near rape scene. And I also enjoyed the cast especially the blind man and Jane Levy they both had some human to their characters as well as the alex guy who tries to help. B+

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Matrix4You said:

CINEMASCORE::

Disappointments Room - D ...wtf!!  i still cant wait to see this

In our world, the D stands for Disappointment - Duperman

Edited by a2knet

2 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

One of the Russos brothers started out as an actor, he is in in Civil War.

Natalie Portman just directed a movie.

Elizabeth Banks directed Pitch Perfect 2.

And when Jlaw directs her first feature (she has been talking about wanting to direct since forever), the world will be amazed, be ready for it.

WHEN WILL YOU STFU ABOUT JENNIFER

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Noctis said:

WHEN WILL YOU STFU ABOUT JENNIFER

Never ?

I am quiet on the Jlaw thing lately on BOT.

Outside of the Passengers thread, I rarely mention her.

It s probably the picture of my avatar that gives you this false impression.

During the HG/SLP days, I was definitely out of control.

Coming from you, that s rich though, since you have trouble on this forum to do more than 3 posts without mentionning Potter or that you think Emma Watson is a gem of an actress.:o

Kiss my Ass, Darling, Preferably the left cheek, it has more meat.

Love,

The Futurist.

tumblr_mi0zcmEcnz1qjcsn4o1_500.gif

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Never ?

I am quiet on the Jlaw thing lately on BOT.

Outside of the Passengers thread, I rarely mention her.

It s probably the picture of my avatar that gives you this false impression.

During the HG/SLP days, I was definitely out of control.

Coming from you, that s rich though, since you have trouble on this forum to do more than 3 posts without mentionning Potter or that you think Emma Watson is a gem of an actress.:o

Kiss my Ass, Darling, Preferably the left cheek, it has more meat.

Love,

The Futurist.

tumblr_mi0zcmEcnz1qjcsn4o1_500.gif

Which side is hairier? I think that info would be more relevant to Noctis' interest.