DAJK

Weekend Actuals: Sully 35M, WTBB 14.2M, DB 8.25M, SS 5.72M

2 minutes ago, DAR said:

Also not a bad number for WTBB.  It looks like trashy fun

"Don't be afraid of me, John. You're already inside of me." 

I die laughing every time.

They also showed a trailer for it before Don't Breathe that featured a really slow and really melodramatic cover of "The Boy is Mine". Lmao.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, No Prisoners said:

Well 2 time winner Sean Penn's Spiccoli high the entire movie is a close second. 

f15408eea54d5e452fcc5a9c89504984.jpg

I really like Fast Times At Ridgemont High, and I also liked his performance in Carlito's Way as a sleazy  coke snorting lawyer. 

Edited by Maxmoser3
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, filmlover said:

"Don't be afraid of me, John. You're already inside of me." 

I die laughing every time.

They also showed a trailer for it before Don't Breathe that featured a really slow and really melodramatic cover of "The Boy is Mine". Lmao.

When The Bough Breaks will be the best-worst movie of 2016. It looks not good and very predictable. But it will be one I"ll check out on DVD. 

4 hours ago, Maxmoser3 said:

Blair Witch is all hype. Remember Unfriended people? People on here expected a debut in the mid to high 20's opening weekend and it debuted with $15 million and made $32 million domestic.

I can't believe you seriously just compared a sequel to one of the most iconic horror movies released in the last 25 years to a gimick horror film that nobody give a shit about.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Baumer loves Oogieloves said:

I can't believe you seriously just compared a sequel to one of the most iconic horror movies released in the last 25 years to a gimick horror film that nobody give a shit about.

:kitschjob: 

I am about to watch Unfriended for the first time tonight. 

• Like 1