DAJK

Weekend #s: Sully 22M, Blair Witch 9.6M, Bridget Jones 8.2M, Snowden 8M, DB 5.6M, WTBB 5.5M, Squad 4.7M

26 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I feel like the awful performance of Blair Witch sets the stage for what we can expect from Rings next month. Although that might make $30M+ just because of Halloween I guess.

Rings is not Lionsgate. It won't open super well but it won't tank with an OW under 10M lol. 

4 hours ago, James said:

Side note but I just watched Warcraft and it isn't a bad movie. It was pretty entertaining. But it had the potential to be a great one. They took some risks with killing some characters and Travis Fimmel did well with what he was given. All in all though, it was a mess. I really hope we get a sequel though. 

I hope they skip over the second game

Edited by robertman2

3 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

savage but fair.

Why even bring Sully or Eastwood into the picture? Blair Witch Project is supposed to reach a drastically different audience. Sully is hurting BJ's Baby far more than BWP. Wingard's film is competing more against Don't Breathe, Sausage Party, Suicide Squad, and Bad Moms.