Fancyarcher

Mortal Engines | December 14, 2018 | Universal

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 12:22 PM, CoolEric258 said:

Honestly, the reception isn't that bad? Like nothing great, but there's still some positive word here and there.

But it really needed a really good critical reception to stand a chance against the competition. Pretty clear it's not going to get that.

Just now, aabattery said:

Yep.

Im undecided if ill go see it. Is it atleast visually interesting? I can (mostly) forgive underdeveloped characters and a convuluted plot, but i want my movies to look good.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brainbug said:

Im undecided if ill go see it. Is it atleast visually interesting? I can (mostly) forgive underdeveloped characters and a convuluted plot, but i want my movies to look good.

For sure. Got a lot of interesting stuff going on. They sure do pack a lot of movie into this movie.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JB33 said:

These kind of bombs you can spot from a million miles away. Is anyone really surprised?

The only people who are surprised are the people who pretend to be. The film has nothing going for it. Peter Jackson's name doesn't sell anymore.