kayumanggi

BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY | Nov 2 2018 | Fox | Rami Malek | Queen biopic | Bryan Singer fired | Kindly avoid libeling anyone in this thread

6 hours ago, Lor San Tele said:

Moderation:

Guys, please take all non-BOHEMIAN RAPSODY stuff to the existing Singer thread in The Real World. 

Is there one?  (unless you're talking about the Harvey Weinstein/harassment thread)  I don't really see it...although I can't imagine it would amount to much more than mocking and bashing, at this point.

8 minutes ago, Macleod said:

Is there one?  (unless you're talking about the Harvey Weinstein/harassment thread)  I don't really see it...although I can't imagine it would amount to much more than mocking and bashing, at this point.

There was quite an extensive Singer thread that started during the Apocalyse release. 

1 minute ago, CoolEric258 said:

That's...arguably a better release date for this.

Pretty sure one of the Christmas movies will move to this date, probably Mortal Engines. No big competition on this weekend anymore and the Thanksgiving holiday will ensure good holds in week 3 and 4.

9 hours ago, grim22 said:

Pretty sure one of the Christmas movies will move to this date, probably Mortal Engines. No big competition on this weekend anymore and the Thanksgiving holiday will ensure good holds in week 3 and 4.

If anything from the Christmas lineup moves to the Nutcracker weekend, I feel it would be Aquaman. It's worked wonders for other SH flicks, and it'll get much larger auditoriums and more screens than it probably would in the Christmas date to help deliver a stronger OW, along with Thanksgiving legs. It also has way more appeal with audiences than something like Engines or Alita (To all of the Jackson and Cameron fanboys who are planning to launch into a 20-paragraph rant against me...bite me)

Edited by CoolEric258
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, marveldcfox said:

Who is directing this movie now that Singer has been sent to molestation jail?

Dexter Fletcher (Eddie the Eagle), the guy who was originally lobbying to direct this.  But Singer will probably still get full credit.  They apparently only had a couple of weeks left.  This doesn't quite seem to be a Rogue One/Han Solo scenario...at least, nothing like that has leaked out. 

Edited by Macleod

4 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

YO MY BOY RAMI GON SLAY LET'S GET IT

Fox released Walk the Line in November to big box office success and Oscar nominations (including an acting win) 13 years ago so lightning could strike again.

Edited by filmlover