kayumanggi

BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY | Nov 2 2018 | Fox | Rami Malek | Queen biopic | Bryan Singer fired | Kindly avoid libeling anyone in this thread

6 minutes ago, LOGAN'sLuckyRun said:

I'll accept it as long as Chris Evans plays his lover.

IF IT CAN'T HAPPEN IN THE MCU THEN FOX SHALL DELIVER!!!

Evans deserves better than that dumbass emo tryhard who shares a name with a crab.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Ranger Tree said:

Go on... tell us all how Fox is being "bigoted" by making this movie

Reread the first sentence of my post. The teaser uses big bold text to hype the story over the music and the teaser is almost nothing but music with very little story. Either produce a teaser that emphasizes the story or change the marketing lines and tags in the teaser. It’s a pretty simple concept. Fox has earned some goodwill so I will wait until a final trailer is released before formulating a general opinion of the film. As for now, this teaser is little different than an ad from a seedy used car salesman.

• ...wtf 1

3 minutes ago, LonePirate said:

Reread the first sentence of my post. The teaser uses big bold text to hype the story over the music and the teaser is almost nothing but music with very little story. Either produce a teaser that emphasizes the story or change the marketing lines and tags in the teaser. It’s a pretty simple concept. Fox has earned some goodwill so I will wait until a final trailer is released before formulating a general opinion of the film. As for now, this teaser is little different than an ad from a seedy used car salesman.

It's a film about Queen, why wouldn't the trailer be based on music?

9 minutes ago, LOGAN'sLuckyRun said:

I'll accept it as long as Chris Evans plays his lover.

IF IT CAN'T HAPPEN IN THE MCU THEN FOX SHALL DELIVER!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=5334353

Anyway.

This will be a wild ride from a PR standpoint. Combine a movie from He Must Not Be Named with endless Is This StraightWashed Talk and viola: Press Tour lit with minefields. So that will be fun.

Off the trailer, I think this will click with the GA. Fox will be smart to push the MUSIC. Queen is still bonkers popular. I am so excited/revealed it appears like they’re lip syncing. Right choice.

I haven't seen the trailer for Love and Mercy but I am going to guess that it focuses on the music. Probably either Good Vibrations or different bits of different songs. That would just be crazy and bigoted, I know. 

Even if you are correct and the trailer doesn't resemble the content of the film (hint, most trailers don't, thats why they're called trailers not plot synopes) how is that bigoted of all words to use?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5334353

Anyway.

This will be a wild ride from a PR standpoint. Combine a movie from He Must Not Be Named with endless Is This StraightWashed Talk and viola: Press Tour lit with minefields. So that will be fun.

Off the trailer, I think this will click with the GA. Fox will be smart to push the MUSIC. Queen is still bonkers popular. I am so excited/revealed it appears like they’re lip syncing. Right choice.

Is it confirmed Freddie's bisexuality won't be touched upon? That would be a bummer.