kayumanggi

JUSTICE LEAGUE | 427.2 M overseas ● 654.4 M worldwide

1 minute ago, Barnack said:

When you global opening include the China opening and almost all market, big drop for a sequel are to be expected, Guardian 2 had "good" legs in china for what it was, 70% drop in China.

It could do better than the 67% drop, but 442m just from the weekend ? (So a what 600m oversea total) is way too optimistic.

This is a comic book film and we have no idea how it will play in those markets.

BVS crashed in all markets starting with its Saturday’s around the globe.

Sure its opening less but so far I haven’t read anything about crashes (so far/ yet lmao)

I also remember BVS Global Mon-Tues being a crazy number then Wendsday it fell.

1 minute ago, Purple Minion said:

Earlier reports are pointing to a sub-100M opening in the US. How would that affect the WW OW estimates?

http://deadline.com/2017/11/justice-league-opening-weekend-box-office-lower-thor-ragnarok-wonder-the-star-1202211094/

What the hell??? Under $100m DOM OW??????? :o

16 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Nice update. Seems like it’s performing well in the majority of its markets. 

China numbers are good. 

I think it’s worth remembering That BVS opened around the world when all markets was getting ready for Easter Weekend.

I have come to terms with the Domestic market but I think O.S can be big.

• Like 1

JL seems to be picking up in many overseas markets now. I think it now has a chance to outgross Thor 3. Maybe $550 OS + $270 domestic. But like what I said in my previous comments, a JL movie should be many miles ahead of a Thor movie. Still underwhelming for JL even if it ends up outgrossing Thor 3.

Edited by UserHN
  • Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

1 minute ago, UserHN said:

JL seems to be picking up in many overseas markets now. I think it now has a chance to outgross Thor 3. Maybe $550 OS + $270 domestic.

Domestically I don’t know about 250+ if the recent 93mil(230-250/2.7Max!) Weekend estimate happens as I have come to terms with the domestic market for this film.

The W.O.M may not be there as I hoped for However ,Foreign is looking pretty good  as W.O.M In China is extremely better. JL Saturday just had a bigger increase than Thor and it doesn’t have Competition (from my understanding ) For two weeks.

235 mil o.s  debut is pretty damn good.

7 minutes ago, manny1234 said:

@Heretic How is JL doing in the UK? what will it opening number probably be in UK Pound?

Looks like it's doing quite well compared to other countries in Europe, but superhero films have always been big in the UK. Won't come close to BvS opening though.

Probably £8-9m opening, don't think it'll pass £10m.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

FUCK THIS there's no denying anymore...710M WW.Good thing is that may these damn WB execs will get the axe and stop butchering these movies.

Will they though?  WB did a similar enough kind of thing 20 years ago and we ended up with a drought for almost 10 years.