Water Bottle

Get Out | February 24th | Under Comedy/Musical Category at Golden Globes

Maybe I'm biased cause I don't care about horror but I don't think it's doing some of the numbers you guys are touting, such as 30M OW, 100M dom or 4x multi.

We'll find out soon enough though.

Oh and it will only stay at 100%RT if certain critics don't review it.

3 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

I'm still waiting for the inevitable post that says "This is only getting such good reviews because reviewers are afraid of being called racist!! #PC." It feels like it's gotta be coming.

Already happened in the IGN comment section. :rofl:

• Like 9

29 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

I'm still waiting for the inevitable post that says "This is only getting such good reviews because reviewers are afraid of being called racist!! #PC." It feels like it's gotta be coming.

Just look at that 1/4th dislike bar on the YouTube trailer page and the comments section calling it PC crap.

Just now, Incarnadine said:

I hope that when the first negative review comes in it's not one of those "meh" barely negative kind kind of reviews, I want the first one to be a full on vitriolic trashing of the movie, those are much more fun to read. devil_smiley_010.gif

:lol:

24 minutes ago, Boxofficerules said:

I read a review that said the main people this movie attacks are the SJW PC Liberals.

Yeah, this ain't true in the slightest.

Spoiler

Rather, the way I see it, the film criticizes white people who front liberal and progressive views while still exhibiting racism in less obvious, more microagressive manners. Obviously the scenario in the movie is incredibly hyperbolic, but basically it's a "fuck you" to people that try to hide their bigoted views but still act on them.

• Like 8