Plain Old Tele

ROGUE ONE WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals R1 155.09m, Moana 12.7m, OCP 8.58m, CB 7.1m, FB 5.07m

3 minutes ago, Christmas Baumer said:

I enjoyed the third act.

I had issues with the first two

But that last 3 minutes......on par with any of the best scenes in any SW movie.

I agree the last act was good. Ending was Fantastic. Any references to ANH were the best part. I loved even

Spoiler

fleeting appearence of C3PO and R2D2.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, keysersoze123 said:

I agree the last act was good. Ending was Fantastic. Any references to ANH were the best part. I loved even

Hide contents

fleeting appearence of C3PO and R2D2.

Agreed 100%

Just got out. 

MOTHER

FUCKING 

AWESOME!!!!!

K2SO and Donnie Yen were definite stand outs; but I thought everyone else was quite good. 

I liked the first two acts just fine but holy shit that last act was pure awesomeness!! 

Can't wait to see it again

• Like 13

saw this yesterday...my 1st star wars movie in theatres...

i found this to be surprisingly good....felicity jones was good...donnie yen was awesome in action scenes...he also provides comic relief...K2SOwas awesome.... 

1st act was slow as the characters get introduced...but picks up pace in 2nd act...3rd act features some of the best action scenes in SW universe...

special mention to cinematography...some visuals were stunning...some characters getting recreated in CGI will surely bring nostalgia to fans..

my rating is 8/10...will certainly be amongst my TOP5 of 2016...

3rd best SW mv after ESB and ANH

Edited by CoolK
  • Like 2