FlashMaster659

Weekend Thread (Dec-30-Jan 2nd) 3/4-day #s R1 49.5m/64.3m, Sing 42.8m/56.4m, Pass 16.15m/20.7m, Moana 10.97m/14.3m, WH 10.6m/13m, Fences 10m/12.7m

I'm trying to stay awake through Silence. Yikes. I appreciate a certain type of person would like this movie but that isn't me. It's boring to the extreme and the pacing is glacial. It's possibly worse than Manchester especially as an atheist. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EmpireCity said:

I'm not going to say my earlier post was right, but Sing looks like a mother fucker right now.  

How much!? Like over $18M?

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 3

It's 3pm and the theatre I saw La La Land at this morning is already shut for the day. It's at Circular Quay it's behind all the New Years crowd barriers. 

That makes 13 films for December. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

I'm not going to say my earlier post was right, but Sing looks like a mother fucker right now.  

Are u any good at calculations tonight?

• Like 3

If word of mouth is starting to kick into gear for Sing, I'm not surprised. I REALLY enjoyed it when I saw it the other night. It was one of those movies that just had me beaming after.

That's why I love good animated movies these days. They just make you feel so good. It's a good break from the seriousness or violence and other mature content that make up most movies nowadays.

• Like 6