kayumanggi

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS | 05.06.2022 | Disney | 4th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

This very stupid boycott conservatives are doing over Disney even slightly trying to improve their LGBT rep will be doubly hillarious in the likely event that the highest grossing movie of the year features a lesbian with two mom's wearing a pride flag the entire movie.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SpiderByte said:

This very stupid boycott conservatives are doing over Disney even slightly trying to improve their LGBT rep will be doubly hillarious in the likely event that the highest grossing movie of the year features a lesbian with two mom's wearing a pride flag the entire movie.

I dont see how they are going to include the pride flag in Avatar 2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tarintino said:

I dont see how they are going to include the pride flag in Avatar 2

Well it won't pass it by the end of the year given how close it is to New Years. And while I'm sure it'll do well, I think maybe too many people got burned out on 3D for it to hit the same way as the first.

Edited by SpiderByte

1 minute ago, SpiderByte said:

Well it won't pass it by the end of the year given how close it is to New Years. And while I'm sure it'll do well, I think maybe too many people got burned out on 3D for it to hit the same way as the first.

What film were you referring to? I cant work it out. Also its being released on the 12th isnt it? That would give it 3 weekends to rack up quite the total if it delivers. 

I think people are burnt out with shoddy 3d conversions slapped on any blockbuster just to earn more money. I dont think people would refuse to see a sequel to the movie that got them into 3d in the first place though

• Like 1

@KnucklesXXR @EmpireCity

Are we still sure that Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness is 2 hours and 6 minutes long?

I was checking the pre-set showtimes and Fandango and they were either 3 hours and 15 minutes apart or 3 hours and 30 minutes apart.

I wouldn't think that happens unless a movie is 2.5 hours long.

Then again, Morbius is only 1 hour and 44 minutes long and with 24 minutes of previews has showtimes separated by 3 hours long.

2 hours ago, Movies4Life said:

@KnucklesXXR @EmpireCity

Are we still sure that Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness is 2 hours and 6 minutes long?

I was checking the pre-set showtimes and Fandango and they were either 3 hours and 15 minutes apart or 3 hours and 30 minutes apart.

I wouldn't think that happens unless a movie is 2.5 hours long.

Then again, Morbius is only 1 hour and 44 minutes long and with 24 minutes of previews has showtimes separated by 3 hours long.

Yes, it is 126 minutes long.  

4 minutes ago, wintersoldier2021 said:

What do you think

Reveal hidden contents

are only in the movie for 5 seconds or something?

I think all of the cameos are in the movie for a short period of time. That’s what makes it a cameo.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, wintersoldier2021 said:

That's impossible unless several things that were planned for this movie have been cut 2 hours 6 minutes is not enough for everything

Some Marvel fans when they see that the movie indeed is "only" 2 hours and 6 minutes long:

impossible-star-wars.gif

The same Marvel fans after seeing the movie, having witnessed the reason why Sam Raimi is a cinema god:

mpLsem.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, wintersoldier2021 said:

This guy also said the Batman was going to be delayed again so I don't trust him and even though this site is forcing us to pretend we don't we know for a fact that

Hide contents

tom hiddleston has a major role in the film

He said WB was discussing the idea of delaying it again, he didn't said it was decided.

And sorry to disappoint, but at least here in Brazil every chain is announcing the tickets sale for April 6 and the movie being 126 minutes long as well

Edited by ThomasNicole
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, wintersoldier2021 said:

This guy also said the Batman was going to be delayed again so I don't trust him and even though this site is forcing us to pretend we don't we know for a fact that

Reveal hidden contents

Point me to somewhere where we "know for a fact" that this is true.  I mean official cast announcements. 

Otherwise, it's rumor, until proven otherwise.