kayumanggi

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS | 05.06.2022 | Disney | 4th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

6 minutes ago, Daxtreme said:

Right now I'm thinking OW around CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR

Subject to revision of course

5 minutes ago, CloneWars said:

I've always said $200+ OW. This was always clearly going to be an event film.

I really don't know what I'm thinking at the moment but IM3 to AOU feels right. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Menor Reborn said:

Ok, first trailer definitely severely deflated by NWH attachment. Will be revising up my prediction, though let's see just how well this does first. 

This one also showed the goods a little more.    

Have never disembarked the 200M train and not starting now — won’t have quite the pent-up demand of Batman but should be nearly comparable to NWH depending on how the April movies turn out.

• Haha 1

Dear Disney, campaign the hell out of Olsen in Supporting Actress*. She's no fluke and her Emmy nom makes Wanda Marvel's most acclaimed character. Dew it. 

*she has no chance in lead with Cumberbatch being the lead officially but villains thrive in Supporting as do performances that are borderline either category. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Fox20 said:

I feel the Civil War comparison is on point, it will open big but the bunch of knowledge you need to fully enjoy this movie is going to hurt the legs.

I don't think one needs to know too much beforehand and it could have the Inception effect instead, where people go multiple times to pick up all clues, Mind benders hook audience, don't hurt legs. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Fox20 said:

I feel the Civil War comparison is on point, it will open big but the bunch of knowledge you need to fully enjoy this movie is going to hurt the legs.

Huh? Hardly looks like you need to have seen anything before. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Product Driven Legion said:

Huh? Hardly looks like you need to have seen anything before. 

At this point Marvel should start their new episode with a recap or mention in marketing what you need to watch before watching the film.

What If gonna get some new traffic pre/post this 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hmmm, going to up my prediction for this a bit. Pretty neat visuals in here, hopefully Raimi makes a banger on par with his Spider-Man films.

OW now I’m thinking $165m-$200m is a good range. Legs I’m thinking around 2.2-2.4x

29 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

At this point Marvel should start their new episode with a recap or mention in marketing what you need to watch before watching the film.

What If gonna get some new traffic pre/post this 

Pity Tom Kane has retired from voice acting cause they should just use a Clone Wars style recap at the start of every MCU movie

• Like 4