franfar

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 | May 5, 2023 | The 9th most profitable film of 2023

2 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

That said, I DO NOT understand how he didn’t scrub his twitter of these tweets years ago. Idiot. You gotta shred the evidence. 

And it's not like it's some dormant account, this dude is poking the giant MAGA bear like a dozen times a day

• Haha 3

I figured something would happen eventually. Just weeks after he got the Guardian's gig, he wrote a blog post about which superheroes he would f@#k. He said stuff like he would rape Nightwing because he's more beautiful than most female heroes. It was eventually deleted, but i never forgot. 

• Haha 1
  • ...wtf 2

2 minutes ago, Blankments said:

God, this gets me pissed off. I don't like Gunn on Twitter a lot of the time, but getting fired over these tweets? That are from when he was making movies that were super edgelord??? This is fucking moronic

Those are the kind of tweets you apologise for and move on from. I’m almost certain we’re about to hear some weird shit on the news about this guy in the next week.

also odd fact I just saw on Google: he was married to Pam from The Office. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RandomCat said:

What are the odds Disney is diving through everyone's twitter looking to get it scrubbed clean.

They can look at the court documents of some of their leading men.

If they want people to pay for their actions, sure, but Disney hires a lot of violent men for some reason to lead their movies. 

I'm being honest, they should just fucking cancel this movie if Gunn isn't involved. None of the cast is gonna want to do it without Gunn, and the press tour is going to be awkward as fuck. Just come up with some movies with the characters I guess.

I really wonder how Feige is feeling right now

7 minutes ago, Morieris said:

They can look at the court documents of some of their leading men.

If they want people to pay for their actions, sure, but Disney hires a lot of violent men for some reason to lead their movies. 

I'm sure this is referring to someone, I don't know who though.