Noctis

MONDAY #'s: BATB $13.5m (Asgard)

That's not a bad Monday. It had a great weekend and got a lot higher then I expected. In the end the male demo did come out and Jason was right on with the 60/40 split. The power of nostalgia! If any Disney princess musical was going to do it, it was going to be this one. I called it the women's Avengers since the teaser premiered last year and the box office lived up to it. Shouldn't have doubted Disney.

I also think another part of what made Saturday and Sunday a lot stronger then Friday was due to WOM getting out that the gay scene/whatever was no huge thing to moms circles who might have been against taking their kids to see this. I agree it's a stupid reason but I'm just saying. I also think St Pattys day might have hurt it slightly.

Clearly it has really good WOM. Even if it doesn't have gigantic weekdays, it's going to be a monster on the weekends. Women/Girls are obviously in love with it and are going back for repeat showings like it's an amusement park attraction. I think it can hit 500 even if it shows more signs of being front loaded because of those.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, baumer said:

Why would anyone freak out over a Monday number?

lol you really have to ask that here? I call it the roller coaster effect.

Mon - lower then expected, boooo this films front loaded
Tues - higher then expected, we're going to 550 baby! Skys the limit!
Wed - lower then expected, it was just discount Tuesdays! Still front loaded!
Thurs - flat. Well that's a good number. Let's see how the weekend does
Fri - Wow barely dropped! We're going to 550 baby! Sky's the limit

hahaha

• Like 5

19 hours ago, fmpro said:

I need a link to belive you. You've done these kind of "Fake News" before.

Heck.. You invented Fake News

@Noctis is some kind of prophet or something. First he predicted Tele's son or something, then he created fake news before fake news was an actual thing. Weird times. 

1 hour ago, wileECoyote said:

So +33%.   That's really good for a first Tuesday bump especially after that opening.

Better than JB (and from this day on I want to copy/paste this line everyday for the next 50 days)