MuffinMan

Mamma! Mia: Here! We! Go! Again! | July 20, 2018 | Universal | Ol Parker to write and direct | Greatest Title of All Time? Yes.

8 hours ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

I'm sorry :whosad: If it makes you feel better, I love Amanda Seyfried.

original.gif

(And Lily James.)

One of my first crushes as a kid. If anything, I'm happy this movie exists to give her more work, because I'm pretty sure the last thing she was in was Ted 2. That's not a good note to end on.

1 hour ago, CoolEric258 said:

One of my first crushes as a kid. If anything, I'm happy this movie exists to give her more work, because I'm pretty sure the last thing she was in was Ted 2. That's not a good note to end on.

Between 2008 to 2010 it definitely looked like she was primed to become the next big thing, and she also had a few hits in that time. She just fell off the mainstream radar post that.

Mamma Mia is one of my guilty pleasure movies.

And Amanda Seyfried is one of my Hollywood girl crushes (well, not enough to get me to watch Love the Coopers, but still, girl crush) 

Lily James and Colin Firth are also pluses. 

This looks to be a fun time at theater for a GNO. 

2 minutes ago, Sam said:

Mamma Mia is one of my guilty pleasure movies.

And Amanda Seyfried is one of my Hollywood girl crushes (well, not enough to get me to watch Love the Coopers, but still, girl crush) 

Lily James and Colin Firth are also pluses. 

This looks to be a fun time at theater for a GNO. 

What is your take on Pierce Brosnan's "singing"?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ReyReyBattery said:

What is your take on Pierce Brosnan's "singing"?

When you have to put his singing in quotation marks, do you really need my take on it lol. 

But since you asked. Splendid! Wonderful! Wouldn’t change it for anything. I hope he’ll have a duet with Cher this time around. 

• Like 1

I love ABBA so I'm in.   But fear more Brosnan singing.   That was blood curdling in the first one.

They pretty much have to use a lot of the same songs again since they did all the most popular ABBA songs in the first one.   Hard not to think the novelty will suffer from that.   But doubting the power of ABBA is a fool's errand.