Eric Duncan

WEEKEND THREAD | 3-DAY ESTIMATES: Pirates - 62M ; Baywatch - 18M; Alien - 10.5M (71% drop) like. F8 crosses 1B OS.

If Baywatch is able to open with around 28 million 4 the four-day and about 33 or 34 for the 5-day there is a chance it could reach around 80 million. It's not a great number but it's not a disaster either I guess.

• Like 3

Just now, baumer said:

If Baywatch is able to open with around 20 million 4 the four-day and about 33 or 34 for the 5-day there is a chance it could reach around 80 million. It's not a great number but it's not a disaster either I guess.

I am guessing you meant 30M 4 day? 

• Like 1

That's not a terrible Friday off of a 5.5m Fri.  Puts a 65-75m 3-Day in possible range.  I'm not expecting Pirates to have an overly frontloaded internal multi than people are expecting.

7 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Shawn* is nuts.

But a magnificent bastard

He did mention the presence of Harry Styles is a reason this will be huge.....in the UK

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Reminder that Ethan said the lead in Power Rangers might have given a better performance than McAvoy in Split.

Ethan is crazy. His taste should not matter nor be quoted.

8 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Reminder that Ethan said the lead in Power Rangers might have given a better performance than McAvoy in Split.

McAvoy in Split isn't anything to write home about though.