franfar

Wonder Woman sexism/misandry/gender discrimination/Marxism/fascism thread | EJECT EJECT EJECT

The most concerning thing is that this will be a feminists vs mras thing, while these people represent feminists as much as hooligans represent sports fans and of course the mras could not care less about men's rights, they're just antifeminist*

*which is not really feminism, it's idiots like big red,etc.

This debate kind of reminded me the funny incident of Stockholm, where a feminists from the municipal green party[?] claimed that snow plowing is not gender equal, and they should clear the pavements first then the roads. Of course people said that's retarded, but the replies where in the likes of "oh, shut up, you're just sexist". The gender equal snow plowing went through, and a lot of accidents happened and the city was pretty much paralyzed.

Anyway, identity/gender politics is one hell of a drug. Quit it while you're young.

19 hours ago, Spidey Freak said:

With these types it is always the inability to get laid or strike any kind of normal relationship with a woman (which, gee I wonder why) that they project onto EVERYTHING. This tweet is on point regarding top hat Doubting Tommy pictured above who wants to go to court over the existence of what is essentially ladies night

And the men who defend these things usually turn out to be rapists and sexual assaulters.

Edited by Boxofficerules
Typo

19 hours ago, Kathemy said:

"I'm allowed to discriminate against men, because men have been evil to me." Good one. You are the one using a male "title" as an insult here. Don't you understand how this is toxic? Did I bring up your gender?! And no, you are wrong. Men aren't the privileged gender "in every fucking society" anymore. Where I live, by pretty much every criteria women are better off, yet they scream about being "oppressed" by "the evil patriarchy" of Sweden, i.e. the very state that cements their privilege.

"none of this can happen due to single innocent event when both women and men have every option" - again, wrong. Both women and men do not have every option. Again, this is a symbolic move.

I see no problem on having a single screening only women. There will be thousands of screenings this year. We men can watch WW in one of them whenever we want. Stop exaggerating and grow up.

2 hours ago, filmlover said:

That describes MRAs in general. Idiots, all of them.

You are wrong on so many levels it's not even funny. 

You're referring to people who fight just so they can see their kids once a week, people whose life has been destroyed by fake rape allegations etc. Use your brain before you start piling idiots on the Internet with people with actual issues. It won't hurt you. 

4 minutes ago, LaughingEvans said:

You're referring to people who fight just so they can see their kids once a week, people whose life has been destroyed by fake rape allegations etc. Use your brain before you start piling idiots on the Internet with people with actual issues. It won't hurt you. 

Alrighty, then.

7 minutes ago, LaughingEvans said:

Oh my fucking God.

I do know someone that while getting divorced did have a struggle trying to get equal time with his kids as his ex-wife.  That can be a real issue.   Bitching about female Ghostbusters or whining about not seeing Wonder Woman is not

2 hours ago, vc2002 said:

What the fuck is this thread? :winomg:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Too much discussion of how WW is sexist/exclusive/destabilizing/etc, and the mods just took my post and created a thread from it

Without even telling me!

• Like 1

On 2017. 5. 28. at 5:17 AM, cookie said:

As a man from Sweden, what parallel universe does this Kathemy fellow live in?

I was in Stockholm about 9 months ago, from my experience there, the only problem I had with your country was places refusing to accept money as payment for things. 

I mean what else is there to do with Swedish Krona if even the Swedes don't seem to want to accept it? :P 

Imo there is nothing wrong with women-only screenings if there could be men only screenings.

However, it never is that simple logic in today's overly political world. 

Personally, i could care less lol 

Edited by Lordmandeep

3 hours ago, chasmmi said:

I was in Stockholm about 9 months ago, from my experience there, the only problem I had with your country was places refusing to accept money as payment for things. 

I mean what else is there to do with Swedish Krona if even the Swedes don't seem to want to accept it? :P 

That's Stockholm elitism for you. :ph34r:

• Like 1