kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

1 hour ago, WittyUsername said:

That’s honestly pretty vague. 

Well, it's filming for sure in June and July in the Washington, D.C. area, so...that's pretty soon (and they may even get started before that somewhere else).

30 minutes ago, Macleod said:

Well, it's filming for sure in June and July in the Washington, D.C. area, so...that's pretty soon (and they may even get started before that somewhere else).

I've read it was sometime in May

1 hour ago, Macleod said:

I guess that’s good to know.

Anyway, here’s hoping for the best. The 80s setting doesn’t really excite me, though. It reminds me too much of X-Men: Apocalypse.

1 hour ago, WittyUsername said:

I guess that’s good to know.

Anyway, here’s hoping for the best. The 80s setting doesn’t really excite me, though. It reminds me too much of X-Men: Apocalypse.

That would be nice.

23 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

A bit OT: Just find out that Israel won Eurovision 2018.Their entru had a Wonder Woman reference so winning was inevitable.Now maybe next year someone can come up with a song with a Black Panther reference.Instant win.

When judging sequences and not the movie as a whole,No Man's Land has to be be one of the best,if not the best,aequence in a superhero film and since then nothing (not even that scene in IW) has come close to it.Here's hoping that Jenkins' genious mind come up with something equally great for this one.It's hard but i trust Patty.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

When judging sequences and not the movie as a whole,No Man's Land has to be be one of the best,if not the best,aequence in a superhero film and since then nothing (not even that scene in IW) has come close to it.Here's hoping that Jenkins' genious mind come up with something equally great for this one.It's hard but i trust Patty.

I agree.

I don't recall any superhero action sequence in recent memory with such emotional power and with such narrative coherence. It organically referenced what came before and what would come later, and it truly marked (figuratively and literally) the arrival of a major cinematic superhero. I honestly doubt that Jenkins will be able to capture lightning in a bottle again, and I hope that she simply focuses on making a great sequel (instead of the whole "how can I top that" pressure).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Wonder89 said:

I'm still sure Circe will be in this

7 hours ago, Mojoguy said:

I hope not, they should use her for a possible third WW movie. Have Circe be the Hela of the franchise.

Isn't Circe rumored to be the heroine of Marvel's "in development" Eternals film?

Edited by Spidey Freak

22 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

Isn't Circe rumored to be the heroine of Marvel's "in development" Eternals film?

Circe is a mythological witch who was famous for turning people into animals. That is who DC's Circe, Diana's foe is based on. 

Edited by Belle