kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

16 hours ago, Cochofles said:

Same here.

I am also intrigued in regard to what exactly he contributed to the Expendables script (versus what Stallone did). 

The Russo Brothers made You, Me and Dupree before Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Captain America: Civil War. I've read a lot of the behind the scenes of Wonder Woman and the HEART of that screenplay is basically Jenkins and Johns. I'm sure they will do whatever it's needed to make the screenplay flawless. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kayumanggi said:

That's quite interesting.

Edited by Cochofles

6 hours ago, iJackSparrow said:

Yeah, not that happy with his portfolio but I'd imagine that it's true that it was her choice so I'm okay with this as well. 

Rupert Gregson Williams had a pretty lackluster list of credits, but he knocked the score for WW out of the park. Jenkins seems able to get people to deliver their best.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DamienRoc said:

Rupert Gregson Williams had a pretty lackluster list of credits, but he knocked the score for WW out of the park. Jenkins seems able to get people to deliver their best.

I saw an interview with him on writing the score, she sent him back to the drawing board (or the musical equivalent) several times to get the score right.

She knows what she wants.

11 hours ago, AndyK said:

I saw an interview with him on writing the score, she sent him back to the drawing board (or the musical equivalent) several times to get the score right.

She knows what she wants.

Really?

She ain't playing! 

However, in the spirit of Wonder Woman, I bet Patty made sure she used loving authority whenever she told people what to do. :D 

Production to start in June and the breif plot synopsis is confirmed

The sequel will be a period piece, with Princess Diana facing off against the Soviet Union during the 1980s

http://omegaunderground.com/2017/10/14/wonder-woman-2-starts-production-june-2018-synopsis-revealed/

I am going to hazard a guess from what we have learned from Justice League images and Etta Candys mission from the blu-ray that a motherbox and Chernobyl is going to be involved

• Like 2

4 hours ago, AndyK said:

http://omegaunderground.com/2017/10/14/wonder-woman-2-starts-production-june-2018-synopsis-revealed/

I am going to hazard a guess from what we have learned from Justice League images and Etta Candys mission from the blu-ray that a motherbox and Chernobyl is going to be involved

I think is just a rumors

18 hours ago, AndyK said:

If true, A little surprised they are not going World War 2, but this could be interesting....

Edited by dudalb