YM!

WEEKEND THREAD | Actual: Wonder Woman 58.63M, Estimates: Mummy 32.2M, Underpants 12.3M, Pirates 10.2M, ICAN 6M

35 minutes ago, alisson23 said:

Edit: He said 23-24m 7 hours ago. DHD said 23.8m 7 hours ago...

Who's prediction came first?

Wait, let me save you the search.

8 hours ago, EmpireCity said:

I think we gonna have some Michael Jordan type numbers.  Maybe even Kobe.  

(That means 23-24, FYI)

7 hours ago, grim22 said:

Deadline

You're embarassing yourself at this point.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, MyMovieCanBeatUpYourMovie said:

So, is that WW second weekend hold, off just 45%, the best since Spider-Man (for a superhero film)?

It is for the bigger openers if you don't count mid-week releases. Batman Begins was down 43%, but that is sort of apples to oranges.

Edit: I assume you are not including animation either. The Incredibles dropped 28%

Edited by kswiston
  • Like 1

Damn, did boxofficemojo just forget updating Wonder Woman's overseas numbers?  They haven't been updated since last Sunday.

Anyway, WW started with 125 million overseas. Let's see the updated numbers once BOM finally shows them. 

Regarding domestic legs:

200.webp#15-grid1

Edited by Blaze Heatnix

WONDER WOMAN has been performing very closely to THE SECRET LIFE OF PETS and THE JUNGLE BOOK. I imagine repeat business and WOM spread will keep it strong through the summer, and lord this is gonna be a fun film to follow.

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, Spaghetti of 1000 Planets said:

WONDER WOMAN has been performing very closely to THE SECRET LIFE OF PETS and THE JUNGLE BOOK. I imagine repeat business and WOM spread will keep it strong through the summer, and lord this is gonna be a fun film to follow.

WELP, THESE ARE THE PERFECT COMPARISONS FOR ME: I WAS MEH ON JUNGLE BOOK AND HATED SLOP