grim22

June 23-25 Weekend Thread | TF5 45M, Cars 3 24.0, Wonder Woman 24.9 (10th highest 4th weekend of all time and biggest 4th weekend of 2017)

WONDER WOMAN A BIT LOWER WITH $24.9M, Dont freak out and start the meltdown...(just kidding), its still HUGE!!!!

CARS LOWER & THIRD WITH $24M, TF5 LOWER WITH $44.5M Weekend

Edited by Finnick
  • Like 7

Just now, Finnick said:

WONDER WOMAN A BIT LOWER WITH $24.9M, Dont freak out and start the meltdown, its still HUGE!!!!

40% is great in June after a Father's Day Sunday drop of 5% inflating last weekend.

Else the drop would have beeen in mid-30s despite strong weekdays.

• Like 1

For those worried about DM3...I just made homemade banana choco chip muffins for the 1st time in forever (I've been making mostly berry b/c they are in season).  Littlest walks in and asks to help.  After helping, he decides to put his finger in the now empty bowl for a taste, and his 1st words were "Mmmmm, it's Despicable Me 2 flavor."  He wasn't alive when Despicable Me came out and he was not conscious for our original Despicable Me 2 viewing...but the kid associates flavors with the movie (and he's not wrong:)...so if you're worried about kids growing out, even if they do, it seems the next gen grows right in...  

• Like 3

TF5 over-estimated by 0.8m, CARS3 by 1.2m and WONDR by 0.2m.

Going by the % of error compared to absolute gross, TF5 error is not that big compared to CARS3. (0.8/44.5 << 1.2/24)

WONDR's error is tiny and normal.

Edited by a2knet

12 minutes ago, cannastop said:

That's a bit disturbing.

It's effective marketing...there's no doubt:)...

Now, he did watch Minions in theater (consciously), and he did ride the Universal Studios ride, so he's got a little exposure to Bananaaaaaaa!:)