CoolioD1

Once Upon a Time in... Hollywood | July 26 2019 | Digital Foot Technology | RIP Cinerama Dome

I thought Basterds was a little slow, but I've only seen it once. Hans Landa is one of the best Tarantino characters though... which is weird to say as a Jew.

Kill Bill Pt. 1 might not be his "best" movie but it's by far his most entertaining one.

Edited by Mekanos

2 hours ago, Alli said:

audience score dropped to 83%. i get the feeling this will be divisive. still only 30 votes

87%

AUDIENCE SCORE

Verified Ratings: 71

So so soooo divisive.

(also lol using an audience score at either 30 votes or 71 for that matter)

• Haha 1

Just watched this lol. Our theatre was full. Sorry but the film was so slow and had no plot for the first 2 hours. last 20 minutes were great though. Margot had nothing to do. Honestly that little girl actor had more to do than Margot lmao. Leo had a great performance. Brad was good to but Idk if he'll be nominated over Leo. The theatre laughed a lot and seemed to enjoy it but I heard other peeple saying it was slow. 

No way this is winning best picture  though lmao 

Edited by ban1o
  • Like 1

Easily my favorite Tarantino anything since Jackie Brown. Not sure the GA will think much of it. Knowing Hollywood of the era and the Sharon Tate story helps. 

Easily the best movie I've seen this year too. Admit I liked but certainly didn't love Basterds. Liked Hateful Eight a good deal. Didn't like either Bill or Death Proof.

Best DiCaprio has ever been. Close to the best for Pitt too.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, ban1o said:

I wonder what Bruce Lee's daughter will think of the film. She was already complaining Tarantino didn't contact her. I don't think Bruce came off favourably in the film. 

A few people weren't portrayed favorably. Meh. That scene was great. He had another short scene that was favorable.

Edited by JohnnyGossamer

27 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

A few people weren't portrayed favorably. Meh. That scene was great. He had another short scene that was favorable.

what other real life person wasn't portrayed favourably or at least neutrally? Honest question? Aside from the obvious I mean?  I'm surprised cuz Tarantino strikes me as a Bruce Lee fanboy.