Finnick

MOEDAY NUMBERS (Chapter Two) : APES:$5.79M | SMH:$5.46M | DM3 2.6M | BD 1.2M | WW: 875k

1 minute ago, YourMother said:

Brainiac is both an adult an father. Han is technically the kid. Just correcting here is all not starting anything.

I call everyone kid, kid, Its like my version of bro or dawg. ;)

7 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

LOL When every single character in a film is a heterosexual white male from an English-speaking country, nobody bats an eye.

When films start reflecting the world in a wider scope, the bigots get triggered and immediately clamor for films to "stop the PC peddling and the forced diversity."  How is having a diverse cast with all types of people any more "forced" than having a cast in which everyone speaks English and is white, male, and heterosexual?  <_<

That's extremely true! World is diverse!! I mean do we fucking understand that white males are actually a minority???

Only 30% of the world's population are white and only 48% males.

Gay people are also 11% of the population.

How would you expect a cast of like 20 people not including those social groups???

1 hour ago, Cochofles said:

Average? Didn't it get the steepest second-week drop ever for an MCU movie? 

@a2knet please provide that weekdays data.

It has been holding better than catfa, and other mcu movie, I forget in first 10 days. July effect. Stronger weekdays

It's still bad but not as bad as that % drop implies.

1 hour ago, PRESIDENT BKB said:

The drops for this movie are simply hard to ignore is all I'm saying so that leads me to believe 1 of 2 things: Either the movie really wasn't THAT good as much as the reviews indicated and it's reflecting this in it's drops, OR, Everyone saw it OW and that's pretty much it and how the superhero blockbuster simply performs now in 2017 with all the demand being rushing out to see it OW??

I think it's a combination of both to be honest

44 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

I don't think Aquaman will get to $300m.

I think $200-250m is more reasonable. 

Hell, it only has to perform in line with Ant-Man to be a success. 

Aquaman isn't an A lister. 

I think he's going to be bigger after JL. He looks like a stand out character just from what we've seen of the movie so far. 

$250-300m

• Like 1