Finnick

MOEDAY NUMBERS (Chapter Two) : APES:$5.79M | SMH:$5.46M | DM3 2.6M | BD 1.2M | WW: 875k

3 minutes ago, Ryaner90 said:

Hate for what having an asian friend? 

Also the hate i've seen seems to be coming from the same people who when Zendaya was rumored for Mary Jane ran with "im not racist but an African American person having red hair isn't natural" while going to praise known natural red head Kirsten Dunst as their Mary Jane

OK ... lets leave it at that, don't open a can of worms ... :poker:

Just now, Zakiyyah6 said:

Too much attention is paid to fringe bigots on the interwebs 

I couldn't agree more.  People have even had phantom arguments about people that MAY be like that and never even said a word here.  It's funny and sad at the same time

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ryaner90 said:

Hate for what having an asian friend? 

Also the hate i've seen seems to be coming from the same people who when Zendaya was rumored for Mary Jane ran with "im not racist but an African American person having red hair isn't natural" while going to praise known natural red head Kirsten Dunst as their Mary Jane

They took peter and put him in Miles world.

3 minutes ago, Subzero said:

I dont know if  its opening  a can of worms to point  out that grown adults are sending racist messages and death threats to teenagers while then asking why comic book character appearances have to  change. Think its just a point 

5 minutes ago, Subzero said:

I'm African-American and not even I liked the forced Diversity in the film.

Its like they saw Suicide Squad and doubled down.

1 minute ago, Brainiac5 said:

So I'm starting a war because i didn't like a film ?

I hate WW will that start a war as well?

No, you're starting a war because you're using something someone said about BVS and applying it to SMH.

LOL When every single character in a film is a heterosexual white male from an English-speaking country, nobody bats an eye.

When films start reflecting the world in a wider scope, the bigots get triggered and immediately clamor for films to "stop the PC peddling and the forced diversity."  How is having a diverse cast with all types of people any more "forced" than having a cast in which everyone speaks English and is white, male, and heterosexual?  <_<

Edited by Cochofles
  • Like 12

Aquaman doesn't need to have a huge OW to make money as it's coming out in December 2018, Aquaman could do $75-85m OW and crack $300m due to holiday weekdays.  Likewise with Poppins. I think Mortal Engines will be the biggest casualty of that December

Edited by Jonwo
  • Like 6

11 minutes ago, Brainiac5 said:

So I'm starting a war because i didn't like a film ?

I hate WW will that start a war as well?

I'd find it more entertaining if you disparaged both in each post. Equal opportunity offender. You know, if you're going rip SMH throw in a few jabs at WW as well. That way, everyone's (un)happy, no?