Finnick

Tuesday Numbers : DUNKIRK:$2.74M | EM:$2.58M | TDT:$2.44M | GT:$1.67M | SMH:$1.66M | KIDNAP:$1.45M........ WW:$400M YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

27 minutes ago, MyMovieCanBeatUpYourMovie said:

So, if WW manages to pass Iron Man 3, will that mean she will hold the crown for highest domestic solo superhero film (unadjusted)?  

The Dark Knight made 534M and The Dark Knight Rises made 448M

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

It was $5m behind on opening weekend and that number has been pretty steady ever since. Dunkirk is doing better on weekdays but Rogue Nation is doing better on weekends. 

Yes and no. Dunkirk has held better each weekend percentage wise than Rogue Nation, it's just that Rogue Nation was coming off a higher OW total, so it finally evened up in actual gross after this weekend. Only problem is that it's difficult for Dunkirk at this point to hold any better than Rogue Nation for the next couple weeks or so. Still, it stands to make some ground this week I imagine. Should be around 4 million behind on Sunday, could be better, but I'm not sure how to judge the Wednesday drop, and Summer is drawing to a close.

Edited by MrPink

I'm convinced the No Mans Land scene is why Wonder Woman made 400mil. Lol

The No Mans Land scene reminds me of the upside down kiss in Spider-Man 2002 or the helicopter save scene in Superman: The Movie, it's just one of THOSE great scenes that people will remember. 

Edited by Zakiyyah6
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

I'm convinced the No Mans Land scene is why Wonder Woman made 400mil. Lol

The No Mans Land scene reminds me of the upside down kiss in Spider-Man 2002 or the helicopter save scene in Superman: The Movie, it's just one of THOSE great scenes that people will remember. 

I was just thankful they didn't go for the easy line in that scene, especially since they had it set up in dialogue as well. The scene was better for it and didn't cause major cringing.

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

I was just thankful they didn't go for the easy line in that scene, especially since they had it set up in dialogue as well. The scene was better for it and didn't cause major cringing.

I just don't think that sort of easy line would have fit the character at that point.

8 minutes ago, El Panda Machos said:

At this point Tele's club should succeed rather easily now, there's only a few million left and WW's still having weekends over 1m.  She could push to around 407 - 410m

Yeah his club is a lock at this point, and if WW get an expansion or Double up with DK, watch out IM3.

11 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

:sparta: 

Stay salty.

I will never do the whole "OMG!!! WW IS THE BEST FILM OF ALL TIME AND DESERVES 300 OSCARS and THREE BILLION DOLLARSZ!!" dance, but trust me: whatever you want to say about Dunkirk, Baby Driver, GOTGV2 , SM:H or 47 Meters Down (all successful in their own right ), none of those have captured the zeigest the way Wonder Woman has. WW will be remembered as the most significant box office story of the summer, and the season's only pop culture phenomenon.

And you will continue being salty for whatever reason. :D 

• Like 2