Finnick

Tuesday Numbers : DUNKIRK:$2.74M | EM:$2.58M | TDT:$2.44M | GT:$1.67M | SMH:$1.66M | KIDNAP:$1.45M........ WW:$400M YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

2 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

frankly speaking, if it wasn't for WW, this summer could be even more boring than 2014's.....which you only can talk about how bad were the films 2nd weekend drop and how bad they bombed 

In retrospect of the exchange rate drop that occurred of late august 2014, that time just before that was really not bad.

X-men, Apes, Maleficiant, all doing over 700m ! T4 over 1.1b, Lucy over 400m, Godzilla nearly 100m openner, R comedy like Neighbors getting close to 275m and 22 JS doing over 330m (look how R-rated comedy did this year compared to those)...

Some deception like Edge of Tomorrow and Amazing Spider Man 2, but many solid run.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

WrathOfHan , now is not our time. Wait for about three months. That will do it. We will get our shares. I PROMISE. 

Your childish and bizarre crusade is pathetic and at this point boring.

Edited by Zakiyyah6
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

@WrathOfHan you're forever associated with Kevin.

How does that make you feel

If not the same person, then they could be soulmates. Take any of their WB predicts and multiply by 1.5+ and you may get an accurate figure. Those two may be the few that believe Mother! will have a greater affect on IT than the other way around.

16 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

@WrathOfHan you're forever associated with Kevin.

How does that make you feel

I'm sad a blessing was gives to Kingsman and mother! since I want those two to do well but at least IT and Ninjago will breakout.

Edited by YourMother

1 hour ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

I'm really hoping that IT breaks out. And by breaks out I don't mean my ridiculous 275mil prediction, I mean over 100mil+.

If it does more than $48m OW then $100m+ is more than likely. I suspect once Annabelle is out, WB will ramp up the marketing

Despite the diminishing returns for the summer box office as a whole, from a quality standpoint im happy:

Guardians 2 was a fun sequel to a great CBM. Its still not to be expected that a follow-up to such a beloved blockbuster doesnt disappoint in quality i think.

Wonder Woman was the saving grace for DC. I personally think (Opinion alert :P) that it was just "good" but im very happy for it to be such a phenomenon.

Baby Driver was fucking amazing.
Spider-Man was typical MCU-not bad-not-great-middleground.

War for the Planet of the Apes is one of my favourite movies of all time.

Dunkirk was awesome.

Im a big fan of the Conjuring movies so i think Annabelle will be great for me. And, the best thing (so far) to come out this summer: Game of Thrones Season 7. My god, if they continue the way theyre doing it right now, it will go down as the most awesome show in television history (i think it is already).

Lots of new things for my Blu-Ray collection :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mr Impossible said:

Can $330M+ happen for Homecoming? I guess it depends on Labor Day weekend? 

330+ cannot be ruled out for Homecoming.

Should be ~300 by Thursday.

The if a 5.5-6m weekend takes it to 305.5-306, it will need 4-4.5x more the weekend for 330. It should at least manage 3x more that weekend for 322-324 dom.

• Like 3