CJohn

STEPHEN KING'S IT WEEKEND THREAD | 117.15 Mill!....NO SPOILERS..NOT EVEN IN TAGS!

2 minutes ago, DlAMONDZ said:

So what kind of opening could we be looking at for Kingsman? According to Fandango people were looking forward to that more 

That's why that Fandago list is mostly bullshit and it means nothing that Thor is over Justice League no matter how much Marvel fans pretend that it does.

Edited by Zakiyyah6

Wow the numbers are incrediable, which just goes to show nobody can really predict anything, however much you analyse previous data.

I wonder how this does here in the UK because I was at the 8:15 showing last night and it was only about 1/3rd full.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

Seriously though, isn't this the most impressive box office result in years? I cannot eveen think a more surprising one than this... It's just mind boggling...

PS: could anyone provide a list with the studios' grosses in 2017?

Wonder Woman legging it to 410m and counting >

11 minutes ago, AndyK said:

Wow the numbers are incrediable, which just goes to show nobody can really predict anything, however much you analyse previous data.

I wonder how this does here in the UK because I was at the 8:15 showing last night and it was only about 1/3rd full.

Apparently on track for a record breaking amount for a horror film. Around 9-9.5 million pounds.

3 minutes ago, DlAMONDZ said:

Wonder Woman legging it to 410m and counting >

Legs: Wonder Woman is definitely the story of the year so far in terms of blockbusters having legs

In terms of OW: IT is probably the story of the year so far...

No matters which one wins, WB wins...

40 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

46.5mil? Holy crap. Is this going to be a mini Wonder Woman legs wise?

The bigger they are, the harder they fall.....

Will be an interesting week for sure, next weekend will tell us if this is going to be a $400m movie.