Alli

WEEKEND Box Office: BOO-21.6M; Geostorm-13.3M; OTB-6M; Snowman-3.4M

The ending to The Snowman should have been that the killer was the actual snowmen, they're like Chucky and come to life when no one is looking. Michael Fassbender fighting an army of evil mutant killer snowmen would have been far more entertaining than what we really got.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

It really says a lot when you look at the DOM and OS marketing campaigns for The Snowman. DOM is a whole lot of nothing focused on that ridiculous poster with the sentence not in the movie and the snowman drawing (and no mention of Fassbender). OS the main poster has Fassbender while there is another one with a snowman drawn with blood in the snow (and with Fassbender's name in it as well) and the TV marketing also has him front and center.

2 minutes ago, Boxofficerules said:

The ending to The Snowman should have been that the killer was the actual snowmen, they're like Chucky and come to life when no one is looking. Michael Fassbender fighting an army of evil mutant killer snowmen would have been far more entertaining than what we really got.

The climax in the trailer would have been more interesting than what we got lmao.

• Community Manager
1 hour ago, Shawn said:

Judging by the poster, it should be Inception.

geostorm-poster-2.jpg

inceptionfirstposter.jpg?w=640

After we saw Geostorm @Jay Hollywood was talking (ranting?) about all the bad directing choices. He saw the poster and added into the rant that he was sick and tired of Geostorm being the Inception poster.

Also watching a movie with Jay is like the best thing ever. He pays attention to things a lot of people don't and so his takes are always fascinating. Glad I saw Geostorm with him and @Dexter of Suburbia

• Like 2

• Founder / Operator
3 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

After we saw Geostorm @Jay Hollywood was talking (ranting?) about all the bad directing choices. He saw the poster and added into the rant that he was sick and tired of Geostorm being the Inception poster.

Also watching a movie with Jay is like the best thing ever. He pays attention to things a lot of people don't and so his takes are always fascinating. Glad I saw Geostorm with him and @Dexter of Suburbia

I *so* need to move to California to watch movies with you guys.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

Thank you, you are too kind!!! And I had a blast still, glad you guys invited me. Im sure well start seeing a lot more movies 

• Like 3

Saw the Foreigner tonight

Thought it was really good. Just enough of JC doing his thing but in a much more serious manner. Also, I thought Brosnan really killed it(ha) in this movie. 

My son went and saw Boo!2 with his mom but he wants to see this also so I’ll probably end up seeing it again. 

• Like 1