Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

8 minutes ago, filmlover said:

#cancelallfunnybookthreads

I've been debating about that myself.  Maybe there should just be ones that the mods handle that just put news, trailers and numbers in there but it's a closed thread to everyone else ;) 

6 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Wouldn’t be the worst idea tbh.

it would completely work for me.  Less reading of such non-nonsensical crap and page skipping.  Although it would hurt my ignore list from getting new members 😛 

I just saw Krampus for the 3rd time. Its now one of my "December-Must-Watch-Movies alongside Gremlins, Die Hard 1 & 2 or Nightmare before Christmas.

And yes, more people need to see Krampus. Its just such a fun little holiday horror gem.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brainbug said:

I just saw Krampus for the 3rd time. Its now one of my "December-Must-Watch-Movies alongside Gremlins, Die Hard 1 & 2 or Nightmare before Christmas.

And yes, more people need to see Krampus. Its just such a fun little holiday horror gem.

Such an underrated film. Pretty much a mirror to Dougherty's Trick r' Treat, which I have started to watch every Halloween now.

• Like 1

Just now, 75Live said:

now it's turn for the BP thread to turn into crap :lol:

I am almost wishing I could get banned from all the CBM threads at once so I can avoid it all.  😛 

It’s always these kinds of movies that end up becoming dumpster fire threads for whatever reason. Just burn everything to the ground.

• Like 1