Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

So I asked my co worker if she wanted to do anything this weekend. We're obviously going to go for lunch together when we're on break on our shift together like we always do, but she also answered ''I'm free Sunday night''

Maybe a movie?

I don't really have a mid-term ''season'' this semester as they're pretty spread out, I've got one next week then 2 more in 3 weeks then another at the beginning of March and another mid march... it's weird but kinda nice that it's spread. Lsat semester, for example, my chem and math were back-to-back on the same day and it was awful. 

But I checked my grades for this semester and my GPA going into my first mid-term. So while, yea, mid-terms will probably change this, I'm super proud of my GPA this semester so far considering I ended the last one with a 3.2 ...

English lit I'm at 100percent off a couple of in-class writes but there's another assignment that hasn't been graded so that might change

Stats at 100percent after 3 assignments and six quizzes

Bio 96.7percent after 5 quizzes and 3 labs

Archaeology at 90percent

Physical anthropology there haven't been any graded assignments yet...

So yea, I'm majorly sleep deprived, I still haven't finished my top of 2017 list, and I don't even make time to ask girls out or plan for my 19th birthday. But in a way it feels worth it I guess

• Like 2

8 hours ago, DAJK said:

So I asked my co worker if she wanted to do anything this weekend. We're obviously going to go for lunch together when we're on break on our shift together like we always do, but she also answered ''I'm free Sunday night''

Maybe a movie?

Nah. Do something where you can interact. You can never go wrong with coffee and maybe a walk in a nice area if the weather is right.

Then again, you already know each other pretty well so I guess it's a different story here.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, DAJK said:

Maybe a movie?

go get ice cream or something

8 hours ago, DAJK said:

Maybe a movie?

The best choice.

ugh, i hate waiting for tax forms.  I'm 99% done with my taxes but need a form from the inheritance IRA that I had to withdraw from last year.  They don't have it online and I haven't received it in the mail yet.  So frustrating

4 minutes ago, 75Live said:

ugh, i hate waiting for tax forms.  I'm 99% done with my taxes but need a form from the inheritance IRA that I had to withdraw from last year.  They don't have it online and I haven't received it in the mail yet.  So frustrating

I'm waiting for my former employer to mail me one since I don't have access to the employee portal anymore. Very annoying because I'm sure my taxes are very different this year due to income changes and what not. Also on the threshold for a big education credit but I think I'm gonna go over

1 minute ago, MrPink said:

I'm waiting for my former employer to mail me one since I don't have access to the employee portal anymore. Very annoying because I'm sure my taxes are very different this year due to income changes and what not. Also on the threshold for a big education credit but I think I'm gonna go over

yeah the waiting game sucks.  I know they have to be postmarked yesterday but with technology nowadays, they should just have them online.

Yes I know that wouldn't help you since they cut you off from the portal.  But still

8 hours ago, DAJK said:

Maybe a movie?

Don't go on a date to your workplace.

Also if you see a movie, get dinner together before/after so that you can talk.

Edited by Tree Billboards
  • Like 2

So we're not supposed to watch Woody Allen movies anymore? 

What about Hitchcock? God knows he sexually harassed the shit out of his leading ladies. 

And Disney? Notorious racist and anti-Semite. Does that mean we should no longer support Marvel because the company that bears Disney's name owns it?