Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

29 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

poor bugzy malone got wrecked by the sound engineers, rapping acapella to millions of viewers online.

watch history with this dumb youtube fight

Youre really watching that nonsense?

edit: Bruh...

DleICt5VsAAGYFc.jpg

Edited by AJG
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Google gave me an alert at work for KSI/Logan Paul :kitschjob: I also have a notification for the new Suspiria trailer lol

God I get so embarrassed by those alerts. They tell me shit I need to stop searching online. Yesterday I got the Ben Affleck news, the GOTG news, Slenderman, and Quavo’s new music video.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, AJG said:

God I get so embarrassed by those alerts. They tell me shit I need to stop searching online. Yesterday I got the Ben Affleck news, the GOTG news, Slenderman, and Quavo’s new music video.

Yesterday I got an article about Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson :lol:  

• Haha 1

There’s this cheap as hell Fifty Shades knock off coming out:

Anyway, the director of the movie has been caught fighting people in Instagram comment sections because they called his movie trash and the shit is brilliant. I want Rian Johnson to take notes.

img_2567.jpg

img_2570.jpg

• Haha 4

Watched the HBO movie The Tale last night knowing nothing about the story and it was a very positive surprise. Really good movie.

I'll try to do this more often, not looking at synopsys and trailers for movies.

A few years ago I was looking at Netflix and found a movie directed by Karyn Kusama and recognized the name from Aeon Flux and Jennifer's Body which I considered underrated at the time, so I watched it and I was blown away. The movie's called The Invivation.

14 hours ago, AJG said:

Duckduckgo is your friend.

On 8/25/2018 at 7:05 PM, aabattery said:

Rewatched 12 Angry Men and who woulda thunk, it's still the best.

The jury in the trial of Paul Manafort would have convicted the former Trump campaign chairman on all 18 criminal charges if not for one juror who had questions about the reasonable doubt standard of guilt, a juror told Fox News on Wednesday.

But the jury of six men and six women could not reach a consensus on 10 other counts

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/aug/23/paul-manafort-juror-says-one-holdout-kept-jury-from-convicting-on-all-counts