Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Wow, Pet Sematary got an 18A in British Columbia. Hellboy did too, but I sorta expected that.

18A isn't really thrown around Willy nilly, so that must mean this has some SHIT in it. Damn, was not expecting that. 

• Like 2

been a little over 6 years for me without alcohol since my soulmate passed away

lots of therapy too.   been broke-ass and poor.

I wonder how other people have done close to her with building their therapy and sobriety

Edited by sex performer Equal richer
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

I mean, I think Rita did fine in Dancing With The Stars and all, but yeah, it is funny that they're trying to turn her into the new Cristina and failing. Cristina = power. I also feel really bad for Maria Cerqueira Gomes, who's getting completely swept by huuuuuge pressure and intimidation factor.

Either way, TVI apparently just announced their new plans for next week through their media information website: Who Wants To Marry My Son's final episode airs this fucking Sunday, and from the 7th onwards, A Teia will air at 11PM after Stripped; the Remédio Santo repeat will return..... to 1:30AM, where it may be crammed in there with two other repeats (Amanhecer and Doce Tentação); Raid The Cage will be a Saturday format only and exclusive to famous people, which indicates that A Tarde é Sua will stay as a 3 hour show (and to TVI's credit, this is the best decision cause Raid does pretty well on Saturdays); and, the kicker of them all........ the new season of Inspetor Max, the one that they shot a few years ago and had been infinitely kept hidden away for no good reason, is going to 7PM.

:rofl:

What a straight up disaster. I have no words. This is a trainwreck waiting to happen. I wasn't even aware Stripped was a daily show.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CJohn said:

What a straight up disaster. I have no words. This is a trainwreck waiting to happen. I wasn't even aware Stripped was a daily show.

And it isn't! A Teia is the one that's also gonna be a Sunday show as well besides airing every other day (when I said "the 7th", I meant April 7th, which is a Sunday, and then every other Sunday onwards). I wonder which one is gonna give it the worst lead in: Stripped or Valor da Vida :rofl:  Probably Stripped, cause it may be going sub-10% rating and sub-20% share this week and it loses by big margins, while VdV is at least a comfortable - if fragile - leader. To TVI's credit, A Teia has done some ridiculous shares lately, so maybe it can pull a miracle on Sundays (WWTMMS did 22% share 2 weeks ago at 11PM), but we'll see.

Max is gonna be lucky to make Raid The Cage numbers, though :rofl:

10 hours ago, Jake Gittes said:

much rather have this than franchise wars tbh

The words of a wise person right here.

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, cookie said:

Is Portuguese soap operas the new wrestling talk where I have no idea what's going on?

Don't worry, I'm looking forward to everyone losing their minds over Detective Pikachu in several weeks while I just sit on the sidelines watching.

• Like 2