Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Laughable to see people cheerleading for Apple on the war against Spotify and Netflix. Apple, the company known for overcharging for their devices and accessories, and morally questionable practices against competitors. What do people think will happen if Apple kills the competition and dominates the service market? smh

Are the current crop of NBC comedies any good? Community, The Office and Parks & Rec were all great, but the episodes I've seen of Brooklyn Nine Nine and The Good Place don't come near those levels 

1 minute ago, TMP said:

Are the current crop of NBC comedies any good? Community, The Office and Parks & Rec were all great, but the episodes I've seen of Brooklyn Nine Nine and The Good Place don't come near those levels 

brooklyn nine nine is up there with those shows (personally prefer it to the office and more consistent than community). good place has been pretty good but i wasn't crazy about the third season. plus it's... not that funny. it's just kinda... nice i guess.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 1

I said yesterday that Disney+ is virtually live already in Australia because Disney have an agreement with Stan, a local streaming service. I just checked something. 

DStLCsD.jpg

Clearly it’s not there yet. 

• Sad 1

Just now, CoolEric258 said:

You still watch those?

DC has so many different live action TV universes at this point, they should just cut their losses with the CW stuff when HBO's Watchmen rolls out in a few months