Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just real talk real quick but I honestly admire any editor. When I had to edit my short during my stint at the Jacob Burns it was torture and that was only about 5 minutes in total of used footage, having to do half-an-hour or a full hour+ would destroy me.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Gloria Bell and The Beach Bum both have great kitties.  This has been a phenomenal month for cat representation.

Considering the amazing rep for dogs in both A Star is Born and Widows last year, I can't wait to see the cat representation in Jojo Rabbit and Harriet

1 hour ago, Telemachos said:

@Porthos

Runners at second and third with one out so not a COMPLETELY indefensible play.  As it is, Machado grounded into a force out and beat the double play by about a half a step, allowing a run to score. 

Over at Fangraphs, the Padres Win Expectancy went from 74.3 to 74.7 when Hosmer was walked, so it's not like we're REALLY talking about a huge deal.

Many many greater sins were committed by both teams in that game, is more or less what I am saying (dropped balls, runners forgetting to re-tag second when going back to first, that sort of thing).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Runners at second and third with one out so not a COMPLETELY indefensible play.  As it is, Machado grounded into a force out and beat the double play by about a half a step, allowing a run to score. 

Over at Fangraphs, the Padres Win Expectancy went from 74.3 to 74.7 when Hosmer was walked, so it's not like we're REALLY talking about a huge deal.

Many many greater sins were committed by both teams in that game, is more or less what I am saying (dropped balls, runners forgetting to re-tag second when going back to first, that sort of thing).

I know, I know, it just sounds so bad. :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Telemachos said:

Not gonna defend it (not a fan of the strategy in general), but you want bad? 

Wil Myers had rounded second, and taken maybe two, two and a half steps toward third.  When he saw the ball was caught in the outfield, he just did a little loop and sprinted back to first.

The above screenshot is as close as he came to the second base bag on his way back. :lol:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

That's 5th dimensional chess, betting on Machado not wanting to hustle. He's not a boots strapping baseball player.

• Haha 1

Buoyed by nearly 25 years of live-action shows, 7 days a week, 5 per day, Universal’s Waterworld: A Live Sea War Spectacular has finally pushed WATERWORLD into the black and the studio has now greenlighted Waterworld 2: Enola Rising. Budget is set at $350M, James Cameron directs.

April's fool day thing?

Edited by terrestrial