Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

So I just discovered that Uber drivers (and apparently Lyft as well??) rate their customers as well the customers rating the driver.

SOMEONE LET ME OUT OF THIS BLACK MIRROR HELL HOLE OF A UNIVERSE!!!!!

(DISCLOSURE: I have NEVER used Uber or Lyft and don't plan on it any time soon)

• Thanks 1
  • ...wtf 1

28 minutes ago, Porthos said:

So I just discovered that Uber drivers (and apparently Lyft as well??) rate their customers as well the customers rating the driver.

SOMEONE LET ME OUT OF THIS BLACK MIRROR HELL HOLE OF A UNIVERSE!!!!!

(DISCLOSURE: I have NEVER used Uber or Lyft and don't plan on it any time soon)

You didn't know that? It's always been the case, even on stuff like AirBnB and others. A few years ago, you could check out your user rating as well. Lyft doesn't have that anymore, but Uber still does.

8 minutes ago, grim22 said:

You didn't know that?

Check the disclaimer. :)

I am happily and blissfully detached from the whole gig-economy, both on the supply and on the demand side.

Edited by Porthos

On 4/18/2019 at 9:29 PM, filmlover said:

Just waiting for Anastasia to finally join the Disney Princess line after spending the last 22 years correcting everyone about it not being a Disney movie.

The real reason for the merger finally uncovered :ohmygod:

• Astonished 1

So how was your weekend?   GoT which I don’t watch but did, and Endgame twice.  My weekend was fantastic!  Nuggets and Avs both made it into the second round of the playoffs so life is good here in Colorado.  Oh, and we are expecting snow.

1 minute ago, carolwoodpr said:

So how was your weekend?   GoT which I don’t watch but did, and Endgame twice.  My weekend was fantastic!  Nuggets and Avs both made it into the second round of the playoffs so life is good here in Colorado.  Oh, and we are expecting snow.

Endgame and Game of Thrones basically were my weekend. :lol: Oh and the beach and the mall too which were nice.

• Like 1