Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

9 hours ago, Porthos said:

If you DO watch it, make sure to leave a Live Blog of thoughts in the dedicated thread we have for it. :ph34r:

(I'll link to it if you actually DO watch it. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: ) 

What is the link to that thread? 

4 minutes ago, tawasal said:

What is the link to that thread? 

In the Speakeasy.  One of the classics of the entire forum. Beware of spoilers, obviously. :ph34r:

EDIT::::

If we're lucky, posting in it might bring @Tele Dondarrion back from his bout of Torpor. 👍

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Porthos said:

In the Speakeasy.  One of the classics of the entire forum. Beware of spoilers, obviously. :ph34r:

EDIT::::

If we're lucky, posting in it might bring @Tele Dondarrion back from his bout of Torpor. 👍

I will check it out after I am done with this movie Attraction from 2000 that I am struggling with right now. 

• Like 1

Coca Cola released New Coke to trick people into increasing demand for the reintroduction of Classic Coke 3 months later. 35 years later they re-release New Coke and sell it on nostalgia and curiosity. It's one if the greatest marketing strategies of all time. The 35 year long-con.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cannastop said:

My landlords force me to shave and they don't have any reason. Maybe I should claim that shaving is against my religion. And sue them for all their shit if they kick me out.

Tell them to get fucked.

Do not shave for them.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, cannastop said:

My landlords force me to shave and they don't have any reason. Maybe I should claim that shaving is against my religion. And sue them for all their shit if they kick me out.

I feel as if someone needs to inform you that a Landlord asking you to shave is absolutely crazy and not a normal thing Landlord’s ask of people.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:

What

32 minutes ago, AJG said:

I feel as if someone needs to inform you that a Landlord asking you to shave is absolutely crazy and not a normal thing Landlord’s ask of people.

Yeah, this is a group home for disabled people. I don't know if that makes a difference.

Thanks for telling me this is crazy.

Edited by cannastop
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Lordmandeep said:

Well, you guys warned me that I should have not dated two girls at once...

I should have listened lol 😅 

(I am ending it this Sunday, I will be leaving my first gf for the other girl I am dating and I feel like crap. I know the moral thing to do was dump my first gf and then find someone else but I met this 2nd person and I was already having doubts whether I wanted to be with my first gf).

Wow, I just hope someone one day plays with your feelings the way you've played with those two girls' feelings...

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Titan Man said:

Wow, I just hope someone one day plays with your feelings the way you've played with those two girls' feelings...

Well no doubt what I did was wrong but in the end I made a selfish choice over who I want to be with. 

The thing is like if you start to date someone and then you are unsure about them but not certain either way, and you meet someone else... Society says you must dump the other person right away and i think you should but with relationships things get complicated. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

7 minutes ago, RichWS said:

I know America is a massive purveyor of shit across the globe but how did we allow Corden to become a thing here? One day, I looked up and there he was. Who authorized it? Why? 

He has SUCH a reputation for being one of the biggest twats in showbiz here in the UK. Apparently he’s one of those “gets furious at anyone on the crew who isn’t the director who dares to speak to him” types as well. It’s honestly so funny that he’s rebranded himself as the cutesy fat guy over in the US. At least piers Morgan as much as he sucks kept the same energy across the atlantic

• Like 1
  • Haha 3