Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

6 hours ago, DAJK said:

Just kinda curious about the consensus on these Forums, but I was wondering what your guys' favourite action movie of the 2010s was? And by action I mean like a straight-up action movie (so excluding CBMs, sci-fi stuff etc.) but like "real world" action movies if that makes sense.

For me it's Baby Driver or Fallout, but I'd probably give Baby Driver a slight edge. Just kinda curious as to what other ones pop up as choices, but for me those two are the crown jewels (Ghost Protocol was also pretty great... probably by #3 unless I'm missing something). 

Drug War, the first Raid, John Wick 2.

Edited by Jake Gittes
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, DAJK said:

Just kinda curious about the consensus on these Forums, but I was wondering what your guys' favourite action movie of the 2010s was? And by action I mean like a straight-up action movie (so excluding CBMs, sci-fi stuff etc.) but like "real world" action movies if that makes sense.

This is Winter Solider Slander and I won’t have it.

:hahaha:

To answer your question: I would say John Wick. Baby Driver is a excellent choice too. 

But the real real answer is TWS:

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DAJK said:

For me it's Baby Driver or Fallout, but I'd probably give Baby Driver a slight edge. Just kinda curious as to what other ones pop up as choices, but for me those two are the crown jewels (Ghost Protocol was also pretty great... probably by #3 unless I'm missing something). 

Fallout all day everyday if we're only talking American cinema. 

5 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Strange things are happening with me on this site. When I turn off WiFi and use my data, it works but when I turn on WiFi, I get a 403 error.

No issues on my end, but this type of thing happened to me two years ago.

15 hours ago, DAJK said:

Fallout and Ghost Protocol were really good. The John Wick films are all fantastic (the third one is my favorite film of the year so far). The Raid 2: Berendal is also a great film on the international side of things.

Still, Mad Max: Fury Road is probably my favorite action film of the past decade but the post-apocalyptic genre is generally a sub-genre of Sci-Fi so I don't think it counts under what you would call "real world" action.

• Like 2

On 5/22/2019 at 9:33 PM, CJohn said:

Between this and the flop premiere of Maria Cerqueira Gomes on Sunday night it is safe to say TVI is over.

The 7 PM King defeated Cristina tho, time for TVI to hire him and make him the host of Você na TV :hahaha:

Tbh the Cristina 7PM show is basically a place-holder that serves no other purpose beyond promoting SIC's new soap. That being said, it is surprising that it's been losing to The Price Is Right, but it's not by a large distance (like what The Farmer did), and I guess people get tired of so much talk show stuff by the time 7PM gets around :lol: And again, given the fact that it's nothing more than an extension of the morning show designed specifically to promote another product, rather a product made for that slot like Price or Farmer, it's doing alright.

TVI does need a Gordo, though. RTP's morning show has been practically tying Você na TV, for Christ's sake :rofl: And tonight they're premiering a show about bloopers at 7PM :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  The results of the floptastic repeats of Valor da Vida's finale and A Prisioneira's premiere will be missed.

Edited by MCKillswitch123

3 hours ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Tbh the Cristina 7PM show is basically a place-holder that serves no other purpose beyond promoting SIC's new soap. That being said, it is surprising that it's been losing to The Price Is Right, but it's not by a large distance (like what The Farmer did), and I guess people get tired of so much talk show stuff by the time 7PM gets around :lol: And again, given the fact that it's nothing more than an extension of the morning show designed specifically to promote another product, rather a product made for that slot like Price or Farmer, it's doing alright.

TVI does need a Gordo, though. RTP's morning show has been practically tying Você na TV, for Christ's sake :rofl: And tonight they're premiering a show about bloopers at 7PM :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  The results of the floptastic repeats of Valor da Vida's finale and A Prisioneira's premiere will be missed.

When I think things can't get more ridiculous TVI decides to announce it is gonna premiere a new reality show called LIKE ME on Monday.

And don't get me started on Margarida Aranha I was totally aware of that couple but what happened in Cannes fucking lmao.