Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

22 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

@CJohn Aaaaaaaand to no one's surprise, A Prisioneira semi-flopped. It did about 11.9% rating and something in the 24-25% range for share. At least Valor da Vida did that kind of premiere result on a Sunday that was supposed to have Kitchen Nightmares and the channel conned the audience instead; but this had no excuse. TVI bombed with 16% daily against SIC's 20%.

This is going to be the darkest Summer in the channel's history, I presume.

THIS IS THE END

2 hours ago, Clubs Are Trash said:

what did they feed you guys from the ages of 4 - 19?

do you resist gatherings or placement (push back the power out of personal control), intentionally break the law, and stay up all night with nowhere to go?

one of the worst behaviors is to go on strike

Edited by Clubs Are Trash

9 hours ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

@CJohn Aaaaaaaand to no one's surprise, A Prisioneira semi-flopped. It did about 11.9% rating and something in the 24-25% range for share. At least Valor da Vida did that kind of premiere result on a Sunday that was supposed to have Kitchen Nightmares and the channel conned the audience instead; but this had no excuse. TVI bombed with 16% daily against SIC's 20%.

This is going to be the darkest Summer in the channel's history, I presume.

Between this and the flop premiere of Maria Cerqueira Gomes on Sunday night it is safe to say TVI is over.

The 7 PM King defeated Cristina tho, time for TVI to hire him and make him the host of Você na TV :hahaha:

2 hours ago, CJohn said:

Between this and the flop premiere of Maria Cerqueira Gomes on Sunday night it is safe to say TVI is over.

The 7 PM King defeated Cristina tho, time for TVI to hire him and make him the host of Você na TV :hahaha:

CJ a sequel to After is on the way. How much are you hyperventilating?

Just kinda curious about the consensus on these Forums, but I was wondering what your guys' favourite action movie of the 2010s was? And by action I mean like a straight-up action movie (so excluding CBMs, sci-fi stuff etc.) but like "real world" action movies if that makes sense.

For me it's Baby Driver or Fallout, but I'd probably give Baby Driver a slight edge. Just kinda curious as to what other ones pop up as choices, but for me those two are the crown jewels (Ghost Protocol was also pretty great... probably by #3 unless I'm missing something). 

6 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Just kinda curious about the consensus on these Forums, but I was wondering what your guys' favourite action movie of the 2010s was? And by action I mean like a straight-up action movie (so excluding CBMs, sci-fi stuff etc.) but like "real world" action movies if that makes sense.

For me it's Baby Driver or Fallout, but I'd probably give Baby Driver a slight edge. Just kinda curious as to what other ones pop up as choices, but for me those two are the crown jewels (Ghost Protocol was also pretty great... probably by #3 unless I'm missing something). 

All three of the last Mission: Impossibles, really.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, keysersoze123 said:

Not sure if this is the correct thread, are any marvel movies in production. If they are going to take their usual Late April/May slot, they need to start shooting soon.

Black Widow and The Eternals will be shooting in the coming months.

• Like 1