Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

23 minutes ago, AJG said:

She was dating Zach Braff?!?!?

56f0b0463f425777d0e955b04f41ceac42c49d07

Like… who knew this information before today?

It wasn't a secret, it was all over their social media and people online had a lot to say about the age difference. She would get mad and say people were infantilizing her. Gen Z really hates age gaps of any sort it seems, like, there is Twitter discourse right now about David Lynch's wife being in her 40s. The younglings learned about power dynamics and just ran with it.

I guess Twitter will ship Pugh with Chalamet now...

Bad Pitt:

Edited by BoxOfficeFangrl

40 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Saul's Gone definitely tops Felina.

Saul had a better Finale.  God that scene at the beginning with Mike was such good stuff.

But I think Breaking Bad is still the better overall show.  Though seasons 5 and 6 of Saul were definitely on the level of Breaking Bad, sometimes better.

18 hours ago, BoxOfficeFangrl said:

It wasn't a secret, it was all over their social media and people online had a lot to say about the age difference. She would get mad and say people were infantilizing her. Gen Z really hates age gaps of any sort it seems, like, there is Twitter discourse right now about David Lynch's wife being in her 40s. The younglings learned about power dynamics and just ran with it.

I guess Twitter will ship Pugh with Chalamet now...

Bad Pitt:

My wife and I have a 5-6 year age gap, no one my age cares but find people i know in teens think it weird and ask why I don't marry someone my age?

However, compared to previous generations most of Gen Z people are going to die lonely and virgins so makes sense why they just complain about other people relationships endlessly.  

(I know it a bit mean to say but Gen Z has the highest rates of being alone and not having relationships then any generation so far) 

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/23/loneliness-is-rising-younger-workers-and-social-media-users-feel-it-most.html

(there was another survey showing something like 25% of people age 18-30 never had sex which was like 2.5 times higher then 2000s and 1990s)

Edited by Torontofan