Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

11 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

still thinking about this line from that Depp profile

I just read the interview. Why can't he shut up and do his job? Why must he give an interview? Nobody is interested in how many drugs he takes.

These stars sure love the sound of their voice.

16 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

still thinking about this line from that Depp profile

"You get a bunch of fucking planes, big fucking planes that spray shit, and you drop LSD 25," he says. "You saturate the fucking place. Every single thing will walk out of their cave smiling, happy."

So my mother installed Zoom to listen to some pyramid scheme preying on middle americans and I've never used this software before. She's whispering like Jeff Bezos himself is listening to us.

And then I shouted HEY CAN YOU HEAR US to other people in the chat and someone went "Yeah!"

Then I muted it. What an awkward interface. Why didn't they just use Skype?

I just re-watched The Lost World for the first time in... I dunno, 13 years? (I think I watched the Spielberg Jurassics back-to-back right before War of the Worlds opened)... and I've gotta say that I can't unsee Spielberg's comment about Pete Postlethwaite acting with complete conviction that he's definitely on an island hunting dinosaurs. The man was a criminally underrated treasure.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/06/21/conner-family-sitcom-abc-no-roseanne-barr/

ABC just made it official -- as TMZ first reported ... it's giving the greenlight to a new Roseanne Barr-free version of 'Roseanne,' and it's coming back this fall.

The network says the show's working title is "The Conners" and it will be in the Tuesday night, 8 PM slot. We broke the story ... negotiations with Barr were the only hold-up in going forward with the show. ABC says Tom Werner, of production company Carsey-Werner, reached a settlement with Barr ... and she'll have no financial or creative stake in the new sitcom.

welp

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just realized it’s the first day of summer and i’d just like to say summer really is not that great, yall hype it up too much.

Fall is easily the best season and thats not my opinion thats just fact. Yeah you have no school during summer but youre a grown adult tho, so.

Dont come at me with that spring over fall mess either, unless youre a flower enthusiast or a storm chaser.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Alli said:

I just read the interview. Why can't he shut up and do his job? Why must he give an interview? Nobody is interested in how many drugs he takes.

These stars sure love the sound of their voice.

Hum ???

• Like 2

I watched I Kill Giants, I had no idea there was a Monster Calls Cinematic Universe.

It’s less on the nose as a Monster Calls, And isn’t totally depressing the entire way through.  But it does gut punch you emotionally at the end.

It was a solid B until the lat act which was a solid A.  So I’m not sure if I’d go B+ or A-. 

Good indie film that fits into the “child imagines monsters/fantasy stuff to cope with trauma” genre.

Edited by The Incredible Panda

1 hour ago, The Incredible Panda said:

I watched I Kill Giants, I had no idea there was a Monster Calls Cinematic Universe.

Reveal hidden contents

It was a solid B until the lat act which was a solid A.  So I’m not sure if I’d go B+ or A-. 

Good indie film that fits into the “child imagines monsters/fantasy stuff to cope with trauma” genre.

Whenever I see that title I always think of this song

I’m eight minutes into the new Kimmy and I already have to pause it because of the cringe (in a good way).

I also had to watch that Little Girl, Big City Video twice before going on

Edited by The Incredible Panda

these tunes are pretty catchy.  composed by John Carpenter himself.  The, ahh, Exorcist had some extended music playing throughout bits of the film, but I don't know the same of that composer.

...The night mother came home!

Edited by mathemetrics