Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

wow, what a shambles our politics are. we just had an election for our european representatives and a brand new party that no one ever heard of won by a huge margin. the party is only a few weeks old and was created just for this election. Crazy.

3 hours ago, filmlover said:

This new Renee Zellweger Netflix series sounds like the trashiest thing to ever exist. She plays a cross between Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct and Robert Redford in Indecent Proposal who offers Jane Levy $80M just to fuck her husband Blake Jenner for a night and then a whole bunch of crazy shit happens afterwards? L. O. L. At least she's getting good reviews for it despite the show itself being hot garbage. Hopefully Judy initiates a proper comeback.

how could anyone fuck up that premise?

1 hour ago, Avatree said:

wow, what a shambles our politics are. we just had an election for our european representatives and a brand new party that no one ever heard of won by a huge margin. the party is only a few weeks old and was created just for this election. Crazy.

They'll be toothless soon anyways.

I'm back! I was never really gone and I'm now not really fully back, but It's been a while since I posted so I thought I'd say hello. In the past few months I've been elected President of Broward Young Democrats, turned BYD into the largest Young Dems chapter in America, had a hot girlfriend, broken up with that hot girlfriend because I found out she liked Alex Jones, had my car stolen by predatory towers, had my ceiling collapse, got a new roof, had a madcap affair with a woman 16 years my senior, worked 12 hours days every day for four months, and still turned out the same mildly self-loathing but secretly optimistic guy I always was. Hope all has been well!

• Like 5
  • Astonished 5

4 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

had a hot girlfriend, broken up with that hot girlfriend because I found out she liked Alex Jones

That definitely seems like something you'd screen for going in

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

That definitely seems like something you'd screen for going in

I thought she was just vaguely hippy, you know, make your own toothpaste sort of deal. But nope, reptilians.

1 minute ago, Cmasterclay said:

I thought she was just vaguely hippy, you know, make your own toothpaste sort of deal. But nope, reptilians.

I think we have very different ideas of what it means to be vaguely hippy :hahaha:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

broken up with that hot girlfriend because I found out she liked Alex Jones

Reminds me of when I learned my college roommate listens to Ben Shapiro. He was already kind of a weirdo, but that....

2 hours ago, Cmasterclay said:

I'm back! I was never really gone and I'm now not really fully back, but It's been a while since I posted so I thought I'd say hello. In the past few months I've been elected President of Broward Young Democrats, turned BYD into the largest Young Dems chapter in America, had a hot girlfriend, broken up with that hot girlfriend because I found out she liked Alex Jones, had my car stolen by predatory towers, had my ceiling collapse, got a new roof, had a madcap affair with a woman 16 years my senior, worked 12 hours days every day for four months, and still turned out the same mildly self-loathing but secretly optimistic guy I always was. Hope all has been well!

damn